ACT 1 PART ONE

Chapter 1)

(Act 1 part 1)

The Russian republic yawned tiredly as he laid back in his cushioned chair that was across from a desk with an old typewriter on it as a grand and luminous gleaming diamond and silver chandelier was above him. As he put back on his fur-lined lounge Coat a rustle and rumble was heard behind the towering bookcase. When the Russian Republic went to check on the strange noise, no one was there.

Russia felt unnerved by no one there, until he heard another noise on his desk. It was his brother, Green Ukraine, sitting on the Russian Republic's chair with an excited face plastered on. "Hello big Brother!" Green Ukraine jumped out of the chair and started jumping around the Russian Republic. "How 'ya been? It's been sooo long since I last saw you in this large maze of a—"

Green Ukraine got cut off by a frustrated Russian Republic.

"I know, I know!!" He yelled angrily. "But let me remind you, you shouldn't search me out in any areas of the ashen, you know it's dangerous. The Bolsheviks—"

Before Russia could finish scolding his younger brother, another loud bang was heard too close to the Russian Republics and Green Ukraines location. The bang sounded like a gunshot... one that Russian Republic heard right before he had died, Rus's face snapped back to look at his little brother,  "Get out. NOW." The Russian Republic ordered, pointing to another area of the Ashen.

"But—!"

"GO NOW, GREEN UKRAINE!!! DO YOU WANT THE SAME FATE YOU GOT IN THE LIVING WORLD?!" The Russian republic yelled, frightening Green Ukraine, Green Ukraine ran out of the area that the Russian republic usually worked in, his face still full of fear. Russia looked around sternly, looking for the slightest strange movement that might have happened, past or present. Before he turned around, a strange person attacked him, slamming him to the ground. "WHAT THE—" The Russian republic struggled against the strange man with a green square shaped eyepatch before he accidentally kicked the strange man in his scrotum. The man fell back in pain, lying on the ground in agony. The Russian Republic quickly got up and hit the man in the head with his foot, causing him to go unconscious.

The Russian republic grabbed the man's unconscious body, threw him on the chair, waiting for the unknown man to wake up. As he observed the man, he noticed something. It was a SOVIET uniform the man was wearing. Rus pulled out his gun, his body shaking as he pointed the gun at the man. Soon, the man woke up and looked straight at the Russian Republic, a look of fear showing under a facade of smugness, "O-oh, look what we have here, a little–"

"SHUT UP!!" The Russian Republic yelled, still pointing his gun at the stranger. He had never interrogated anyone before, even when he was in the mortal realm, but a first try wouldn't hurt. "TELL ME YOUR NAME AND LEADER OR....-" he paused, nervousness still trickling down his veins, but he didn't want the man to get too cocky, but it looked like the man could tell that it was his first time interrogating. "TELL ME YOUR NAME AND LEADER OR I'LL SHOOT YOUR BRAINS OUT!!!" He yelled, hearing the echoes of his voice went through the ears of many fallen nations throughout the ASHEN.

"Okay, okay. Calm down kid." the man said in a gruff tone of voice. "I am the KGB. my general, USSR's, main security agency from 1954 until the death of the Soviet." The man's eye glowed a gold color as he talked, a calculated and smug look on his face. "-... and any second now.. Soviet will–"

"SAY THAT BASTARDS NAME ONE MORE TIME AND I'LL SHOVE MY FOOT UP YOUR–" Another loud crash was heard throughout the Ashen and a red mist came into the area where Rus and KGB were located. Rus started to erupt in coughs and fell onto the ground, trying to avoid the mist. KGB was coughing as well, but, as Rus was trying to escape the red mist, KGB ran away from him, running out of the area.