🍬𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 5🍬

Luke had previously put a set of earphones on each of the two girls, his back against the door.

He stared at his phone wide eyed.

Zanders contact was open.

His hands were shaking, he honestly didn't know what to do.

He could hear 'noises' downstairs. A man, and a woman. He didn't know if he should text Zander about it or not. After all, he was the baby sitter, he shouldn't get meddled within his employers marriage, but at the same time, this does fall under the well-being of the children, right?

More over, he WANTED to tell Zander. But he didn't know how Zander would react, what if Zander got mad at HIM? He was terrified and he didn't know what to do.

What's the worse that would happen..? He'd get fired from this family, maybe, and even if they get violent towards him, he's a strong guy- right-?

He took a shakey breath as he started typing.

~~~

Luke- 21:34
Zander.
I understand I was only supposed to text you incase of emergency, but this is something I feel like I need to share with you both for your well-being and your daughters.

Luke watched as he saw Zander come online.

Luke- 21:35
Your husband is hooking up with a girl downstairs (I think anyways) I know it's really not my place to tell you, but I couldn't stay quiet about it. I really don't know what to do, I've already put earphones on the girls and they're sleeping unbothered. I don't know what you're going to do with this information but I thought I would let you know.

Luke watched as Zander began to type, on and off for around 3 minutes, but all of a sudden it just stopped as he went offline. Luke felt a sense of unease, but decided he had ages yet until he had to see Zander again, he'd be able to tell what was up when that happened.

...Not even 10 full minutes later he heard the front door open in a hurry, making him perk up, then everything was quiet.

He could hear stumbling, then high heels, and then the door slammed. Then the yelling started.

"ANDREW-! WHAT THE FUCK!? WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU! ARE YOU JOKING!? ARE YOU ACTUALLY FUCKING JOKING!?"

Luke sighed as he shook his head, feeling absolutely horrible for Zander in that instance.

"WHY ARE YOU HOME!? YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE AT WORK!" He heard Andrew screech.

"THATS NOT IMPORTANT, TELL ME ANDREW! WHO WAS THAT GIRL!? WHY THE FUCK DID YOU BRING HER TO OUR HOUSE?? OUR HOME. I AM YOUR HUSBAND ANDREW, YOU ARE MARRIED! YOU CANT GO SLEEPING AROUND WITH EVERY SLUT YOU SEE!"

"YOU HAVE NEVER WANTED TO DO ANYTHING THROUGHOUT OUR ENTIRE RELATIONSHIP! I HAVE MY NEEDS ASWELL ZANDER, YOU'RE SO FUCKING SELFISH!"

"I TOLD YOU ANDREW, I WARNED YOU BEFORE WE EVEN GOT IN THE FUCKING RELATIONSHIP, I WOULDN'T DO ANYTHING OF THAT NATURE! YOU SAID IT WAS FINE!"

"I LIED, OK!? I THOUGHT YOU'D CHANGE YOUR MIND. AND DONT YOU FUCKING DARE RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME ALEXANDER! YOU NEED TO PAY ME BACK THE £200 I SPENT ON GETTING THAT GIRL!"

"DONT YOU DARE CALL ME ALEXANDER! AND WHAT THE FUCK!? £200!? NO I WONT PAY YOU BACK ANDREW! THATS MY MONEY, THATS MY FUCKING MONEY! THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO GO TOWARDS THE GIRLS BIRTHDAYS! YOU KNOW THAT! I GAVE YOU THAT MONEY THIS MORNING SO YOU COULD GO OUT AND BUY THEM GIFTS! ARE YOU FUCKING JOKING ME!?"

Luke shot up as he heard a loud slap, followed by a thud. He wasted no time throwing the bedroom door open and running down the stairs.

He saw Zander standing there, covering his cheek with his hand, he seemed stunned.