🍬𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 3🍬

Zander groaned as he awoke in his bed, he closed his eyes, he didn't want to wake up just yet.. he was exhausted..

But unfortunately, he soon realised, he had to. He felt his shoulders being shook, reluctantly, he opened his eyes, and saw his daughter, Summer, with her usual beaming smile kneeling right over him.

"PAPA! WAKEY WAKEYYY!" She giggled. "Winter! Papas awake!"

Then he heard a small voice from the foot of his bed.

"..Good morning papa.. We're hungry.." Zander sighed as he sat up. Of course, with a smile.

"Good morning girls, how did you both sleep?"

After hearing 'good' come from both of them, though hard to hear Winter over Summers boisterous voice, he swung his legs off his bed and slipped on his slippers.

He saw Winter begin to walk, a bit of panic filled him as she stumbled over her feet while walking, but eventually, she latched onto his leg.

"...Papa.. Can you make us pancakes..? We've been good this week.."

Zander smiled, of course, hes a busy man, he doesn't have a lot of time to make breakfast for them, so most days it's cereal or toast, but the girls love pancakes and waffles. So every single Saturday, if they were well behaved that week, which they always were, Zander would make them either pancakes or sugar waffles. Zander stood up as he picked up Winter, holding her from underneath her knees as she instinctively wrapped her arms around her fathers neck.

"Of course, Princess. Summer? You want pancakes aswell?"

Summer nodded enthusiastically.

"Alright then! Let's head down to the kitchen then?" Zander smiled as he tried to take ahold of Summers hand, but she, hopped ahead of him, giggling and chanting 'pancakes!' Over and over and over again.

"..Papa..?"

"Oh-? Yes honey?" He asked, as he started walking.

"...do you think I'll ever be able to walk like you and Summer...? Without walking into things..? Or needing a cane..?" She whispered.

Zander paused. His eyes widened. He wasn't prepared for that question.

"...I'm sure if you know the arrangements well you can.. I mean-! You can walk in your room, can't you? Even without tripping on all the mess Summer left on the floor!"

But that didn't seem to cheer her up.

"You and Summer can go anywhere.. anywhere in the world-..but I can't see papa..."

Zander sighed. "Well, think of it this way princess, while you may not be able to see, you can feel and hear things Summer and I would never be able to! Besides, you'll always have your sister and I to rely on." Zander smiled as he kissed her cheek.

"..But what if you go someday..?"

"Darling, if I go, then that means you won't need me anymore, you'll have your own family, and you'll have your sister! Don't you worry about me leaving, I'm still young you know!" He giggled as he booped her nose.

A small smile appeared on her face. ".. I love you papa.."

Zander smiled. "I love you too, Winter, now let's go.. I can hear your sister stomping her feet from here.." He said as he continued walking.

"PAAPAAAAAAAA!! HIHIHI! WHERE DID YOU GO!" Summer gasped as she ran over and hugged his legs.

"Hi baby! Winter and I were just held up." Zander smiled as he set Winter down.

"Why don't you two go sit? And I'll start on breakfast." Zander smiled.

||||||
Short chapter<3333