Chapter 1: it all Restarts here

A: hello there, sorry I don't speak much, this will basically be my first story ever so basically I'm kinda nervous and excited at the same time so pls comment on how it felt reading this story and let me know if i should continue

It was dark, people were already preparing to finish work and leave to their respective houses and sleep for the next day, which is basically the same as every other week, nothing but wake up, brush, bathe, eat, work and sleep, this goes on for most of the week and only stops on freaking Saturdays and Sundays, just why the hell do people carry on with this? *Sigh* anyway, that's how most of the people function in this world, well, most of them, there are also reported issues of monsters, yes, monsters that can eat humans and destroy anything in their path and easily rip and destroy the flesh of humans, and the issue is how can humans function with it?, that is where we come in, my name is Leonardo Redgrave, (A.K.A Leo Sparda) and I work with my "friends" to eradicate those monsters and, oh did I forget to mention that they were demons?, hmm, probably but hey, it doesn't matter that much, as long as we get paid were fine with any job thrown at us(once again as long as we get paid good money).

3rd person P.O.V
A monster was seen running down the alleyway with it's body drenched in blood and it's arm... doesn't exist anymore, it kept running until it found itself at a dead end.

(???)
Tsk Tsk Tsk.

The demon turned back towards it's only escape route only to see that it was blocked by a dark figure with a purple trenchcoat flying through the air, and the breeze was cold as nothing but car honking can be heard from the street.

(???)
You shouldn't have let me chase ya dude now you have to face the consequences
The demon bared it's fangs at the figure and dashed towards him and tried to smash it's other hand down on his head, but instantly, it's hand was stopped by a sword that the man was holding and stopping it from hitting the ground

(???)You shouldn't have let me chase ya dude now you have to face the consequencesThe demon bared it's fangs at the  figure and dashed towards him and tried to smash it's other hand down on his head, but instantly, it's hand was stopped by a sword...

[Yeah this will be his weapon]
(???)
Woah there little fella, you don't gotta be that feisty, I haven't done anything....yet at least
(???)
Woah there fella, calm down the fun is just getting started

The dashed so fast that he looked like he teleported, the demon began to take glances around the place but saw nothing

(???)
Don't drop your guard dumbass

In response to those words the demon turned to see

The 3rd Son Of Sparda (Devil May Cry x Highschool DXD)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara