12

"I'm kind of nervous."

(Okay so like idk what to do with this story really tbh so it's going to be small updates

(Okay so like idk what to do with this story really tbh so it's going to be small updates.)

~*Brynns pov*~

Rosa gently shook me awake.
"What?" I groaned in annoyance. "Lover boy has texted you like twice asking what time. You might wanna check that."

I sat up and grabbed my phone off of the hotel nightstand. Collin was asleep on the floor, Andrew left. Rosa and Emma shared the other bed.

Awsten had tested her. Twice.
Once was at 5 AM. Asking if she was still up for it.
Then another two hours later saying sorry you're probably still asleep.
She quietly laughed at his message before typing "how about in ten minutes? I'll meet you at the hotel lobby."

Shit that was a bad idea. I thought.
"I gotta get ready like now."
I said standing up and stepping over sleeping Collin. He was curled up next to Andrew. I carefully shut the room door and made my way to the elevator.
My anxiety spiked with every level it took down.
I made it to the lobby to see a tall figure with bright green hair waiting. He was fiddling with the sliver eye rings that rested on his fingers.

"Awsten?" I spoke as his head perked up and looked my way. "Brynn! Hi. Sorry if it's early. I usually get up early." he spoke scratching the back of his neck. He definitely wasn't as confident as he usually acts on stage right now. Which I didn't mind. I liked that he was true with me.

"No, you're more than okay." I smiled.
"Where do you want to go?"

"Starbucks? It's right around the corner. We can walk, if you want to?" Awsten suggested smiling.
"Sure." I smiled as we walked out of the building.
"I can't believe this is the last warped tour." I spoke.
"No, same. We've been going to these since we were little and now they are just over?" Awsten replied.
I laughed, "I still can't believe I'm playing it."

"Me too!!" Awsten spoke excitedly.
Awsten held open the Starbucks door for me as we walked inside.

"Hi! How can I help you both?" The employee asked.
"A vanilla latte." I replied.
Awsten laughed "that makes my order sound crazy. I'll have an iced white mocha, no cream, shot of raspberry, and extra shot of espresso." Awsten replied.

"Okay what's a name?"
"Oh no this is separate-" Brynn spoke.
"No, I can pay. It's on me." Awsten argued.
The employee stood there awkwardly holding a sharpie and a cup.
"The name is Awsten."
She nodded and wrote the name on two cups.

I laughed. "You like what you like huh?"
"Yeah. You need to try it." Awsten replied.
"Next time, I'll pay as well." I replied.
He smiled widely showing off his bright white teeth. He was definitely strikingly pretty.
"Next time,huh? I'm just that cool."

"Obviously."
He just laughed at my remark.
"Order for Awsten."
We walked over to the counter and picked up our drinks before sitting down at a small table.
"You give off vanilla vibes." He spoke after taking a sip out of the cup with the name "austin" on it.

"Really? I've never been told that before. I hope that's not a bad thing."
He shook his head no.
"Of course it's not. Vanilla is great."
I laughed.
"What's your favorite type of music?" I asked out of the blue.
"Girl pop." He replied.
"My genre?" I questioned.
"Yeah, your music is sick as fuck though."

"Thank you. That means a lot coming from you. Fandom was amazing. Cherry red is my personal favorite."
His eyebrows raised in surprise.
"You listen to my band?" He asked.
"Yeah of course I do."

We chatted for a while longer before we had to head back to the show.
It was close to time for me to play.

Third person point of view

Micheal watched Awsten and Brynn walk over to the green room. They were both laughing at smiling at something.

"Same time tomorrow?" Brynn asked as the two stepped closer in front of him and the other 5 sos boys.
"Yeah of course. Thanks for coming with me today. I had fun." Awsten spoke smiling at the girl.
She just smiled back before quickly wrapping her arms around him.
"Brynn!" Rosa yelled.

Brynn removed her arms from off of Awsten.
"Good luck out there Awsten!" Brynn said.
He thanked her and walked over to grab his guitar.
Brynn walked awake with the girl.

Micheal felt a tad bit jealous.
Luke grabbed his arm as Micheal turned to walk towards Awsten.
"What are you doing man?" Luke asked.
"Nothing." Micheal replied removing himself out of Luke's grip.

Micheal tapped Awstens shoulder and he turned away from Geoff and Otto.
"What were you doing with Brynn?" Micheal asked.
"We were just out, why?" Awsten asked furrowing his brows.
"Back off." Micheal demanded catching Awsten off guard.
"She's not yours or anyone's. Besides you left her. Get over it." Awsten snapped before he and the boys had to go on stage.