"Such a disgrace of a Minister." Walburga scoffs, shaking her head.

Orion Black nods, agreeing with his wife.

"Don't be mean." Beatrice says softly, looking at her best friend.

Lexi gives her a look. "You have to be mean in order to survive this wretched world, Trix. It's the way life works."

Beatrice continues to frown.

Lexi pats her shoulder. "Don't worry, I have enough toughness and meaness enough for both of us." Shs grins widely.

Fudge breathes out nervously, shaking his head. "Bad business, Hagrid. Very bad business. Had to come. Three attacks on Muggle-borns. Things have gone far enough. The Ministry's got to act." He states sternly, although he looked nervous as he kept glancing towards Dumbledore.

Hagrid's eyes widen. "But I never... you know I never, Professor!" He turns towards the Headmaster with a shake of his head.

"I want it understood, Cornelius, that Hagrid has my full confidence." Dumbledore says kindly.

Fudge shifts uncomfortably. "Albus, look, Hagrid's record is against him. I've got to take him."

"Take me? Take me where? Not Azkaban Prison?" Hagrid asks quietly, looking scared.

"I'm afraid we have no choice, Hagrid."

"No!" James yells.

"Absolutely not!" Lily shakes her head.

"Hagrid wouldn't hurt a fly!" Lexi snaps.

"He's a sweetheart!" Marlene frowns.

"He's innocent!" Sirius yells.

Hagrid blushes, smiling at all the compliments.

"He's a bug cuddly bear!" Barty exclaims.

Evan makes a face.

"Really, Barty?" Regulus asks with a raised eyebrow.

"What?" Barty says with a shrug. "I wanted to join in on the yelling. I didn't want to be left out,"

Severus rolls his eyes.

"No." Aranya whispered in horror.

The door opens again, revealing Lucius Malfoy who blinks in confusion. "Already here, Fudge? Good." He smirks, sauntering inside.

"Ugh, not this bloke." Sirius makes a face.

Bellatrix rolls her eyes at her future brother-in-law while Andromeda stayed silent.

Narcissa blinks, noticing how handsome he looks. "You look very handsome, Lucius." She smiles.

Lucius continues to stare at the screen, but his ears turn red.

Evan Rosier snorts as Barty laughs out loud.

Regulus laughs.

Lexi cackles loudly.

Beatrice smiles, glancing down.

Aranya nods slowly. The only thing she liked about Lucius Malfoy was his relationship with Narcissa, the two loved each other. And his hair. Beautiful hair like the Targaryens.

Aranya could faintly see the bow he wore in his hair, white, sleek and straight.

He resembles a Targaryen with that hair, she hummed quietly with a nod. Perhaps, the Malfoys were distinctly related? What if the Targaryens were real? Draco and Lucius would be so lucky, and they wouldn't even know it.