Chapter 16-20

Chapter 16 Who is Shiran

   "Young Master Qiu, I'm really sorry, Qi Le is currently serving other VIP guests, and that guest ordered the night service."

   "All night?" Qiu Yaohang opened his eyes wide.

  Chu Jinchen paused as he swung the wine glass, then raised his lips, "Your artists are well managed."

  Qiu Yaohang touched his nose.

   This is definitely not a compliment!

   Cliff is not!

   "Who is that VIP guest?" Qiu Yaohang asked curiously.

   "Sorry, Young Master Qiu, we have a rule that we cannot disclose information about guests." The manager said apologetically.

   "You don't need to tell me who it is, just which box it is."

  The manager was a little bit embarrassed, but when he met Chu Jinchen's unpredictable black eyes, he shook his body and said immediately, "It's in the VIP4 box."

   "VIP4?" Ji Wenfeng frowned.

"What's wrong?"

   "I passed VIP4 when I came, and heard screams." Ji Wenfeng said.

   "Screams?" Qiu Yaohang raised his eyebrows, "It's alright?"

   "No." Ji Wenfeng shook his head, "There are other voices inside, at least two men."

   "Two men?" Qiu Yaohang was surprised, and turned to the manager, "Who is the guest of VIP4?"

  Seeing that the manager didn't say anything, Qiu Yaohang said again, "I can find out if you don't tell me, why don't you save me some time, and I won't let you out."

   "Let's listen to it." Chu Jinchen said quietly.

  The manager did not dare to remain silent, "It is the prince of Chenfeng Group, Master Liao."

   "Liao Feng? Why is this guy?" Qiu Yaohang curled his lips in disgust.

  Liao Feng is a well-known playboy, he can have fun and play well.

   It is also common for several people to play together.

  He looks down on this kind of rich second generation who occupy the family background and do whatever they want, without doing anything.

   "He didn't go after Shi Wenfei, what did he come to Yulie to find a man?" Qiu Yaohang was a little puzzled.

   "Shi Wenfei?" Chu Jinchen whispered.

   "Yeah, that's the one who fought with Shi Ran on Weibo before, the real daughter of the Shi family, Liao Feng is her fan, and she fanatically pursues Wen Fei."

   "In the past, Liao Feng often found trouble with Shi Ran because of Shi Wenfei..."

   "Wait!" Qiu Yaohang felt something was wrong after he finished speaking, and looked at Ji Wenfeng, "You just said that Shiran came up in a hurry?"

   Now Ji Wenfeng also reacted.

  He got up immediately, "I'll go and see."

  Qiu Yaohang followed immediately.

   Shiran is also considered his artist, he can't let it go.

  Chu Jinchen was the last to get up, and he walked out in a leisurely manner, showing no sign of hurry.