Act i || prologue | welcome to the villains world

Start from the beginning

By now, your brother had run off into the crowd of people, chatting with one of his new dorm mates; a red eyed boy with white hair wrapped in a turban. 

You didn't bother chasing him, now captivated by the unique faces of the students. 

Though all of them wore the same golden lined robes, several faces stood out against the background picture.

A light lavender haired boy with glasses caught your attention; to the artificial way he spoke to the confident smile when he talked to his dorm mates.

A pair of almost identical twins stood on either side, with eerily similar faces. One smiling politely with his hand folded to his chest, and the other grinning lazily as he yawned.

Next was a dark skinned boy with long black hair and small brown pupils; his lips smoothened out to a thin line and his irises blank with no emotion. 

Although, if you were to dig deeper, you could see a burning desire and anger flickering in his eyes.

To the back was an unruly brown haired guy who looked a bit older than the others. His green eyes flickered lazily and his lion's tail swished from side to side. 

A flicker of familiarity flickered across his emerald feline pupils as you two made brief eye contact, like a new fiery determination rising from the ashes of the withered, doused remands of old memories.

He was accompanied by a small sandy haired boy with cheeky light gray eyes, leaning against an archway as his face looked almost evil illuminated under the glowing green lanterns.

Lastly, there was a short boy with magenta highlights in his hair. Though young in appearance, those scarlet eyes reflected nothing but wisdom and hundreds of years of history passing before his irises. 

A deep sadness lay within, buried under the childish glint of playful mischief. Though hidden well, it isn't too hard to see if you payed close attention.

As if just noticing your gaze, he stared back with an eyebrow raised, his lips twitching upwards in an almost smug expression. "Oh..?," his eyes seemed to ask.

You stared back into his scarlet eyes, swirling with mischief as the thin line of his mouth jerked into a playful smile. The sadness seemed to momentarily dissipate as he stared into the golden flaked irises of your own [eye colour] eyes.

For a few seconds, you two held eye contact; a staring contest if you will. You blinked, staring back at the short stranger with scarlet eyes before looking away, instead searching for your brother through the crowd of students.

You just managed to catch a glimpse of [hair colour] hair and golden eyes before you were pulled away to join the other students with the card symbols under their eyes.

A short red haired boy with stoic grey irises and lips pursed into a thin line put his hand on his waist, a regal expression adorning his face as he stared into the crowd of students.

"We're done with orientation and dorm assignments?," his voice was proper, light and thin like a sheet of paper but a strict undertone as he spoke.

It made him seem more important, as if you were to never disobey him any time he started to speak, like there was no room for arguing because he knew that you knew; that you could never win against him.

No matter how hard you try or how many times you do.

He looked to everyone in the crowd, briefly scanning over you, "All right, new students—let me be clear. At Heartslabyul House, I am the law. Break the rules, and it's off with your head!,"