The Protagonist BIO

"And so on this day our hero had slain thirty men. And he would later admit to having a good time doing it. "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NAME : Hank J. Wimbleton

APPERANCE:

Age: 25 (does not remember date of birth)

Gender: Male

Height: 6'2

Eye color: They shift from a dull black to a crimson red from time to time. On rare occasions, the irises become fully black, devoided of light, and the pupils are full on bloodshot.

Hair color: Used  to be raven-haired, but later, all the hair became white from all the  stress and unnatural *battle* wounds

Hair color: Used to be raven-haired, but later, all the hair became white from all the stress and unnatural *battle* wounds. Currently, he is bald, with a few strands here and there. It's usually covered with bandages and a bandana.

Hank has a very tall and imposing figure. His build is muscular and well-defined. Also, very lean and sometimes appears to be malnourished, considering the harsh environments of Nevada and being hunted by organizations and bounty hunters doesn't help in that case. He also has a pale and grey-ish skin tone.

(His build is somthing similar to Tojis from JJK

(His build is somthing similar to Tojis from JJK. Thats how I imagine it atleast)

His body is littered with bullet wounds, scars, and stitches, some in very unusual and peculiar places. Some wrap around his fingers and wrists, looking like they were hacked off multiple times and then just reattached and stitched back together,  same applies to his feet and toes. One even stretches around his neck, appearing like he got decapitated. Burn marks and puncture wounds are also no exception. His most prominent and iconic injury is his missing lower jaw, replaced with a cold and metal artificial one.