🌾𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮🌾

The gust of wind dash through the city as the white dots still shine in the sky, Elsie, who was in her room writing, she was too busy that time went by and her eyes were getting sore.

'I should finish this.'

She said as she kept writing. As she was about to finish she heard a soft knock at her room, she knew it was her sister Samantha.

"Come in."

She said firmly, the door creak open to see a figure with long silky btown hair wich appears to be her sister. Elsie could only see her in the distance and kept writing. She can feel her sister, Samantha staring at her.

"Elsie.."

She started to talk as Elsie looked at her with her dark gold eyes stared at Samantha, Elsie started to wait for her to say something.

"Could we talk?- and stop writing."

Samantha said and Elsie stopped writing, Samantha then comes closer to Elsie and look down as she was nervous.

...

What is going on?

"So.. heard some news about a new neighbour?"

Elsie isn't interested and then crossed her arms with a soft stern face, Sam can only look at her and gave her the 'take this seriously' eyes.

"No, never heard of them. Don't care and don't give a shit."

Elsie said. Sam— can only looked at her with suprise face, she shocked her head.

"W-where do you get that words?!"

Elsie then giggles, Sam cannot understand her humour— nor what is she feeling right now,

"I'm not a kid anymore, I'm like... 17 right now."

Sam just ignored her and continued to explain about the new neighbour,

"The new neighbour is gonna be here tomorrow-"

"Still not intesrt me."

"Elsie!, let me talk just for once!. My gosh."

Sam then inhaled and started to explain without any disturbance.

"The new neighbour is gonna be here and therye from the union, you heard the union before right? Some soldiers if I can describe properly.. so, when they are here, we should make them feel welcome and uhm. Make a move."

Elsie then raised her hand, Sam then let her talk with a nod : in response.

"The union, where many people died due some wars?"

Sam nodded making Elsie dumbfounded, this is getting interesting eh?

"So, you telling me the Chaotic soilders will move to our calm and peace city?"

"Only two!"

They agrue until one of them snapped and realised it was dinner in the evening. Sam looked outside the window in the distance.

"Let's go to Benjamin's shop and let's see what we can get there."

"Wow, already?"

"Yeah, now. Get your ass up. We're going there."

Elsie groaned quietly and took her book and pen with her to write in the shop, the two sisters goes down stairs and get their shoes ready and ready to the walk too. Nothing can be possibly bad happened in the night right?

━━☆>^)

The hard Wind push the two girls as the girl try to fight back the wind, it was fall at that time so there was so many crunching on the spot they were in.

"Geez!, when is the wind gonna stop it?"

Sam said as she covers her face with two of her hands as Eslie didn't give a shit about the wind and walks normally but with a little pushing.

"How the hell are you not struggling?!"

Sam argued as Elsie laughs at her sister's struggle.

"It's probably the book. I mean, the pook is heavy.. does that make sense or what?.."

Sam then gave her a glare then Elsie just looked away with a sweat.

【0】

After all the effort they walk (except for Elsie) she finally got into the shop, they see Benjamin in the table, him resting his head on the white table that is made out of wood. Benjamin then heard a bell and open one of his eyes to see the girls.

"Ah, welcome ladies!"

He said as he fix his white curly hair and fix his hat.

"Hoe can I help the both of you?"

He said as she comes closer to the girls with both hands in the mid air,

"We will get t-"

"The classic order from yesterday."

Elsie beat Sam to the sentence, these girls are very competitive but sweet eachother whenever Elsie is writing.

"The usual?, alright. Wait on table 02."

He said, the two girl nod and went to the table. Elsie was the first one to put an action : she let out her book and started writing while in the other hand, Samantha was in her phone, texting her boyfriend I assume.

"So.. stop the writing and let's talk."

Sam said, Elsie looked at her then quickly closed the pook with the pen inside.

"About yesterday, you told me there's a new pen that you wanted, right?"

Elsie then smiled,

"Yeah!, what about it?"

Sam then curled her lips and look away.

"I heard they are sold out."

Elsie looked at her.

". . ."

'*:;,.★ ~☆・:.,;*'*:;,.★ ~☆・:.,;*

Elsie was desperately sobbing on the table as Samantha tried to comfort her, Benjamin, who was done making the food. Came out the kitchen to see the two girls being kind siblings, he sighed and shook his head with a smile. He cane closer to the two

(I realise there's a glitch on wattapad where my font changes and my text position were not in the middle please help😭)

"Here's the food girl, you guys can stay here and eat if you want."

"Ah!, no thanks. We will eat at our house, thank you though!"

Samantha declined kindly and Benjamin could only nod with understadnment. (How to spell it)

"We should go and leave now, thanks for the stay!"

Sam said, Elsie just putting her book and pen in her old fashioned bag. Before they move an inch, a figure was appeared with somebody behind his back.

Who must this lucky guest?

His red magma eyes stared at Elsie as he was interested.

This is where they met at the first place.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・

AUGHHHH, THIS STORY SUCKS. IF IT REACHES 20 PEOPLE ILL CONTINUE IT

I was inspired by the people I read😍😍 their writing skills is so scrum dileciose😍😍😍🥱😍😍🧎‍♀️🧎‍♀️

Idk if I should add a scene where the sisters play roblox🤯🤯🤯

Anyways, see you in the next chapter.

1065 words in total.