|| Flowers ||

(The art is so cute im crying)

𝓣𝓸𝓹: Chuuya

𝓑𝓸𝓽𝓽𝓸𝓶: Dazai

Angst, fluff, smut

Includes

Soft sex, gentle chuuya?, (also in this oneshart they still havent seen eachother in 7 years >_<), Stuff that'll make you cry (recommended to listen to the song) and Cute shart that made me sob (help)

(Recommended by someone)

The brunette layed in his bed, reading. He was bored. It was going to be his birthday tommorow. June 19. Yet... he didn't seem that happy. I mean- Is Dazai Osamu... ever happy? 

|| Dazai Pov ||

"Why do I miss you...?" I talked to myself as I flung my book across the room. I was annoyed and confused. Everything was so.... complicated... I fell back down on my bed and closed my eyes submerging myself into more darkness. I sighed and calmed my breathing.

💭🎀

"Oh come on! You never do anything. And plus the place is really pretty!" The redhead blurted out. "I told you. I don't like suprises or birthdays." I responded. He looked at me, seeming defeated as we both sat on my bedroom floor. "If you don't wanna go, then I'm gonna force you to socially interact!" a grin spread across his face as he began to talk. This is going to be a long night...

⊹₊ ⋆

"Chuuya." I said in a stern voice. If I hear one more word about Chuuya's shopping, I am going to kill myself. "We can go. Your voice is annoying." Chuuya chuckled at his given victory and walked out my room to the front door, me following. We got in his car. Where is he even taking me..?

✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

Chuuya tied a blindfold over my eyes. "There. Now..." He held my hand. My heartbeat fastened. We walked for about 2 minutes. I felt the sun on my skin as it warmed me up. He untied the blindfold, still holding my hand. I blushed at the sight in front of me, a bank of flowers.  I've never seen something so... stunning and colorful. "Isn't is pretty?" Chuuya asked, smiling at me. That was rare. We both sat down on an small path with no flowers. Chuuya's hand slipped in my hair. "What are you doing?" I questioned. I closed my left eye gently as his hand fidgeted next to my face. I let out a small whine. "There~!" He looked proud of himself. Three white flowers in my hair. They were pretty. He was pretty... "There! Now you do me!" He turned his back to me.  I picked up a white flower too and started to braid his hair, putting flowers in between evry now and then. I picked a light orange flower from the giant bank of multicolored flowers. It was so stunning, the sun glazing over my skin. I don't think... I've ever... felt like this.... What is this...feeling..? "Done." I said as I blushed lightly and smiled. "You look pretty cute when you're smiling like that." His hand brushed my hair softly. I giggled a bit. I yanked his hat and began to run. "Hey! Jerk!!" He started chasing after me. He evetually caught up to me, tackling me down onto the floor. 

|| Chuuya Pov ||

"hahaha~! Ok-ok! I'm sorry!" He blurted out, his voice soft. I blushed. He seemed so... free. He laughed and turned his head to the side as I pinned him down. I've never heard him laugh like that. It was cute. He looked back at me. "Chuuyaa~ I said sorry~! Cmon!" He whined and fake pouted. My breath hitched. My body felt hot. Was... Was Osamu always this pretty? 

"Dazai..." I mumbled out.

"Yeah?" He responded. I turned red and looked to the side to avoid his gaze.