||Christmas Kisses||

𝓣𝓸𝓹: Chuuya

𝓑𝓸𝓽𝓽𝓸𝓶: Dazai

Fluff  ⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

Literally just cloudy sweetness  ☁︎‎‎‧₊˚ (Just a bit of soft spice like kissing🌶)

Btw If its not clear the star means its Nobodie's POV

"Bye Dazai-san!" Atsushi yelled and waved as Dazai stepped out of the office. "Bye Atsu! Merry Christmas~!" Dazai yelled back and waved. He swiftly put on his coat whick was tied around his waist and put on his earmuffs as he stepped down the stair and out the building of the agency. Tommorow was christmas. Dazai wasn't too exited but Christmas. But there was one thing other than christmas that got him smiling. He got to spend his christmas with his husband. Dazai hadn't seen him in months. He missed him. He missed him so much. Dazai called a cab to drive him to Chuuya's place after he took a went shopping for a gift for Chuuya. It was so cold. Dazai was freezing, even in the car. Once arrived, he got out the car and was met with the usual bigg penthouse complex infront of him. It's been months but Dazai knew his way around the place pretty well. So he did his usual 'sneak around the place' , snook his way around the guards and took the elavator to the 2nd floor as usual. The elevator door opened and he was met with dark eyes. They seemed dead. Oddly calm. "Akutagawa~ How are you~!" Dazai said in a happy tone.

"I'm not in the mood for you." Akutagawa said and coughed. "Enlighten up~! It's christmas!" Dazai had an oddly big smile on his face. Akutagawa only grunted in response and pressed a button before dazai could be let out the elevator. "Not even gonna question why I'm here?" "No." Dazai hummed as a cheeky grin slid onto his face. "Are you..~ Going to see someonee~?" Dazai questioned. Akutagawa was taken aback by the questioned and slightly turned pink. A bit flustered. "W-what?! N-no! Of course not! You're hallucinating!" Dazai hummed as he teased the younger. "Who's the unlucky personn~?" Dazai said in a teasing tone. "As if i'd tell you." Akutagawa grunted out. "Even though I'm your stunning trainer~? What? Is it atsushii~?" Dazai teased, ''N-no! Leave me alone." The elevator stopped and akutagawa exited. Dazai did like to toy with him but it wasn't as fun as with Chuuya.

0-0-0-0

I knocked on the door and waited. He opened the door and I  greeted him with a smile and let myself in, as usual "It's been long! Hasn't it chibi~!" "Two months isn't that long dipshit." 

"It doesnt matter cause I missed you~!" I hugged him tightly. 

"I forgot how clingy you are..." He brushed his hand through my hair causing me to purr and whimper slightly

"You're cute y'know that?" He kisses my forehead slightly and I blushed pink a bit. Even tho it is a bit embarassing to admit, I like it when he's soft with me. 

I love him so much.

"Wanna help me set up the tree~?" I nuzzled close to him and nodded. "Okay help me get it out the storage room come on mackerel"

₊˚⊹♡

"There, now can you go get the ornaments? They're in the basement to the right where the window is." "Okay." I stumbled downstairs and went to look for them, didn't take me too long to find them, I picked them up and was walking to go back upstairs, I tripped and fell and the box tumbled to the floor, I was lucky nothing fell out tho... I should've put the lights on- I got up to see a box on the floor with a dress in it, a pretty white dress, I giggled as I reckognized it, My marriage dress, I remember putting that on on our wedding day, it was supposed to be a joke but Chuuya said I should keep it. I looked down at my ring on my finger and blushed. I'm the luckiest man in the world ‪‪❤︎‬