||Softie||

𝓣𝓸𝓹: Chuuya

 𝓑𝓸𝓽𝓽𝓸𝓶: Dazai

Smut ⋆.˚ and Fluff ₊˚⊹ ᰔ

Includes ₊˚⊹ ᰔ

Soft sex, Finger fucking, Sexualization of Masochism (˵ •̀ ᴗ - ˵ ) ✧, Scar kissing, *First time sex*, A bit of hints of SH, Teeny weeny eeny bits Degradage if you squint hard enough, Lotsa dirty talk and The rest is just Fluff 

Also it's PM era (They're both 18 don't worry)

A little Soukoku Headcannon >ᴗ<  >> Chuuya is the only person that was allowed to see Dazai's scars with consent ♡

Soft sex liker (Dazai) x Rough sex liker (Chuuya) Dynamic

    🎀🫶🏻💌💓

⚠️If you don't like it don't read it...⚠️

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷︶˚.꒷꒥꒷︶꒷꒷︶꒷꒥꒷︶˚.꒷꒥꒷︶꒷꒥

|| Dazai POV ||

I sat on our bed as a ciggarette was pressed against my lips. Chuuya was sitting against the wall as his eyes were glued to his phone. As a dim light lit up the room. We were both half naked. It was a long day.

"Dazai." He finally spoke up.

"Hm?"

"Why do you always have bandages on? Now that I think of it... Do you ever even take them off?"

"Why? Are you curious?" I responded

"A bit."

''O-ok..."

I've never shown anyone my scars before.  Only Mori had seen me without my bandages off... 

"Hand me your knife." I commanded as he handed me his knife from his left pocket. I clowly slit the bandages on wrists off and layed the knife down as I put a bandage between my teeth and undid it with my hands as Chuuya watched. I did the same with my other arm and then finished off with the one on my chest and neck, revealing my nipples. The room was cold. I looked up at Chuuya as he looked at me with a concerned look on his face. His eyes mostly concentrating on my wrists. 

"Dazai. Where do those cuts come from?" He asked in a shaky voice. 

I stayed silent and looked down 

"I-It's fine if you don't want to tell me... Just.. Take better care of yourself..."

I blushed a light pink as he looked away a bit flustered and embarrased

I nodded. He went back to what  he was doing and I just continued smoking. I moved myself near the head of the bed and sat on the pillow on my side next to him. A few minutes passed as it grew darker outside. I wanted to go find more clean bandages and change, so I slowly got up but was pulled onto Chuuya's lap.

"Chuuya..?" I said in a quiet voice. I extinguished my ciggarette and pressed it on my skin, it stung a bit but it went out. 

He set down his phone

"D-don't go..." He whispered as he nuzzled his head and face into my now exposed neck. It was quiet as both our breaths accelerated. He ran his hands over my skin filled with cuts and scrappes. I fidgeted each time his fingers passed over one. The only sounds in the room were tiny sounds, whimpers and my quiet moans. His breath hitched and shallow as it kept hitting the back of my exposed neck. He ran his finger on my nipple and I trembled at the touch. "I wanna fuck you so bad..." 

"Fuck..." I cursed under my breath as I turned crimson red. Right in my ear... 

"Or kiss your pretty, virgin lips."

I blushed as he whispered in my ear.

He knew just the way how to talk to fluster me and turn me on.

"Can I have your consent pretty boy?" He asked licking my ear making me moan out under my breath. 

"Yes..." I whispered.

He kissed my neck up and down with his frigid lips and I trembled. "You're so easy to mess up... It just makes me want to mess you up even more."

I shook at his words as I slowly grew erect. I blushed as I covered the aching tent in my pants as it could clearly show. "Hard already?" I shook with a bit with desire and then lust as his left hand slowly held my wrists together and gently rubbed my bulge as I threw my head back and moaned. "You're so small compared to me like this... Do you like that~?" He asked. I was red and slightly drooling. "Y-yes..." He slowly moved my legs apart by my knees since he was behind me. "Since you're new to this I'm gonna go slow..." I've never fucked before... I was a bit scared.  

"I-I'm scared... I-I've never done th-this before..." I looked down

"It can show... Behind your dark eyes is a softie~ Who knew that~..." I blushed as he teased me and then after reassured me. His hands slipped into my shorts without warning causing me to gasp out under my breath. His hands touched my aching dick and touched the tip as it oozed with more pre-cum as he touched it. "You're so wet~..." He said as he took his hand out and licked the cum off his hands as I tried to calm down and control my breathing. He put his hand on my belt and undid it slowly. I blushed and didn't speak a word. He then undid his and pulled down my underwear and then his. "Nice ass~ Too bad only I have access to this pretty sight~... Now get on all fours." I became a bit flustered but did as I was told. He stuck his finger in me causing me to gasp out. "Oh calm down, it's not going to kill you." 

"D-do we r-really need to do this" I mumbled out as his finger slipped in me slowly. He smirked. "When I started staring at that pretty hole of yours it's easily seen that you're tight. So yes. We do need to do this." He started pacing his finger in me faster soon after slipping another in. I gasped loud. "Wow~ Just two fingers and you're already this worked up.~.." 

"S-shut it..." I told him. He took his fingers out and and sat me on his lap, pushing his dick in me with no warning. I quivered and moaned silently. "Fuck~..." He said. He looked at me and smirked. He wanted me to ride him. I blushed and started pacing up and down. "God damn...~ Your hole wraps so tightly around my cock~ It feels so fucking good~" He threw his head back and put his hand on my cock and proceeded to jack me off. I kept going. His words were so dirty it turned me on. I threw my head back onto his shoulder as he sped up and I kept going up and down. I closed my eyes for a second and turned red as my moans becaume louder. 

"D-does that feel good~?" His words were gentle as he whispered in my ear. "Hngh~..... ChUuya~...!" I came as the warm white liquid ran down my thigs and I looked down and sighed. "It's kinda hot knowing that I'm the one who made you do that y'know~" He whispered as he came inside me too.  He bit my neck causing he to gasp out. "You tiny masochist~... You like that don't you~?" His lips ran across the scars on my back as he kissed them. He kissed those on my arms then on my wrists. "Chuuya...~" I blushed. "This is the only time I'm going soft on you. It's hard to hold back y'know~." I blushed and trembled as he kissed me all over my body. "You're so pretty~ You're stunning in every way possible it hurts..." I blushed pink. Me..? Pretty? "D-do you want to cuddle...?'' I asked. "Sure." We made our way under the covers and he held onto me softly. 

"I love you"

He kissed me on the forehead.

"I..love you too"

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

IM SORRYYYY (つ╥﹏╥)つ I HAVENT UPDATED EARGHH. I HOPED YOU LIKED THIS TOO. IM GOING TO EXPLODE MYSELF FJAJAJ. ALSO THANK YOU FOR 1.5K READS????!!? WHERED YALL COME FROM???!?!?! YALL JUST SPAWNED??! HELLO??! I HOPE YOU LIKE IT ANYWAYS LMAO THANK YOU POOKIES FOR READING.  

-THE SUS CREATOR 

1325 words eya