"Yes, and once again, I fear I need your help," Jasmine said. "We're looking for Jafar. This compass led us here. Do you have any idea why?"

"No," Ariel said, shaking her head, before she grabbed something off her shelf. "I mean this is the only thing in my collection that looks remotely Agraban. Is it any help?"

Killian looked down at the compass, that was pointed directly at the small jar.

"Well, either Jafar is in there, or that bottle has its own score to settle," he said.

"He's a genie now? Wow," Ariel said.

"If he is a genie, he's under the control of whoever summons him, which means, finally some good luck," Aladdin said.

"Fine. We'll tell him we'll set him free if he gives us what we want. He'll restore your home and send us back home" Killian said.

"All right," Jasmine said, taking the bottle. "That sounds good I suppose. I can't believe I'm going to face Jafar on purpose. But this is my duty. And how can I lose, facing him with three heroes at my side."

Pulling open the lid smoke rushed out and Jafar materialized right in front of them.

"Master, your wish is my-" Jafar paused when he saw Jasmine. "Oh, no. Never mind" he said, shaking off the cuffs around his wrist.

"Son of a fish. You broke the genie spell" Ariel said.

"That I did, although I was imprisoned. Thank you all for my freedom" Jafar said. "It's what allows me to do this."

In the blink of an eye everyone but Jasmine fell onto the bed behind them, completely unconscious.

When they all woke up again only Jasmine was standing there, Jafar gone.

"Are you alright? Where's Jafar?" Aladdin asked.

"Right here," Jasmine said, showing them all a staff with Jafar's screaming face carved into the wooden handle. "It's like you said. I'm Jasmine of Agrabah, and now I know how to get my city back."

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Sitting at the bar top alone, Aurelia wasn't as interested in watching Snow take on Vikings as Regina and Emma.

"You don't like it?" the bartender asked, looking down at the beer in front of her, still full.

"Oh, no, it's great. Sorry, I'm just not really a big drinker" Aurelia said.

"No, problem. How about a soda?" he asked.

Aurelia nodded and smiled. "Thank you."

"Girls night?" he asked, gesturing to her friends.

"Um, something like that. They think I'm sad. I mean I am, I guess. But it's more of a longing than a sadness. But I think that's worse" she said.

"You lost someone?" he asked.

"No. Yes. I um, I don't know. I don't really know if he's lost or if he...left. I don't wanna believe it but everyone else seems to. I guess part of me is just...scared of their right. Because I don't know what I'll do if they are" she said, sniffling.

The man nodded, handing her a small napkin and she thanked him as she wiped away her tears.

"Oh, Lia" Regina mumbled as they walked over to her.

"I have to go," she said, jumping up.

"What? But you-"

"I'm sorry, I just, I think I need to be alone. But um, thank you" Aurelia said, grabbing her jacket. "Cordelia's probably still upset and Belle really needs to rest-"