"I understand. I'd do the same for the Roger" Killian said, shaking his hand. "Goodbye, Captain."

"And to you, Captain."

"We never get much time, do we?" Liam asked.

"Goodbye, brother. 'Til we meet again" Killian said before Liam and Nemo walked off. "Now let's go find this Jafar."

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"You're staring," Aurelia said, looking over at Regina.

"You're not drinking," Regina said, gesturing to the beer in front of her.

"In my defense, I tried it and it tastes like grass," Aurelia said.

"Hey!" Snow shouted, very drunk, and pointing at a group of men dressed as Vikings. "They're leaving without paying."

"Do you ever not tattle?" Regina hissed as Snow walked over and Emma and Aurelia looked down in embarrassment.

"Do you have a problem with us?" one of them asked.

"Yes, I do," Snow said, mocking their helmets.

"Okay, all right, let's all just calm down," Emma said, rushing over.

"I definitely should've stayed at home" Aurelia sighed.

Snow pulled a knife from one of their sheaths and threw it towards the dart's board, getting a bullseye.

"How about a wager?" Snow asked. "Loser pays both tabs."

"Uh, so are you going to break this up?" Regina asked.

"No, I think she's okay," Emma said.

"Right, but I don't have to pay right?" Aurelia asked. "Because I don't have a job."

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"I did not expect Jafar to be in an off-season Tiki bar," Killian said as they walked inside a shack hidden in the woods. "What is this place?"

"It's like a museum," Aladdin said as they looked around at all the random trinkets that were laid about.

"Who needs this many corkscrews?" Jasmine asked.

"Well, a broken cork could be tragic when it's really jammed in there," Killian said.

"I've seen this" Jasmine said, picking up a small vile of a sparkly red powder. "Jafar has something like this."

"Then we're in his lair, for sure," Killian said. "Watch out for traps."

"Like that one? Watch out!" Aladdin shouted as a watermelon with forks sticking out came swinging at them, barely missing them.

Jasmine looked at the contraption and smiled. "I know whose place this is."

They looked over as the door swung open and a familiar face walked in.

"Ariel?!"

"Jasmine! Hook?"

"Ariel?" he asked.

"Who's Ariel?" Aladdin asked.

"It is you! I knew it the moment I saw the forks" Jasmine said.

"Oh, yeah. Sorry about the booby trap. Eric's away visiting some of his land-lubber friends, and well, I like to protect my collection" Ariel laughed. "Welcome to Hangman's Island."

"Yeah, that was terrifyingly effective. I'm Aladdin, I'm guessing you know each other?" Aladdin asked.

"Yes, in various ways. Jasmine and I go back a long time" Ariel said.