part 105

Preeran room

Karan came outside the washroom...in his casual clothes...wearing white translucent shirt and trouser....

Preeta came to the room carrying books....she stopped and looked at him ..

Karan : ohh thank god tum book le aayi....(he walks to her....preeta looked at his bare chest...his hand brushed with hers....she shivers) kya hua....shuru krein ...mera quest to become a good doctor...

Preeta nods gulping down the bulge she was holding....karan walks back to the table and keeps books there.....

Karan : abhi bhi wahin khdi ho....aaogi bhi andr....(she nods and walks inside and closes the door behind)

Preeta sits over bed far from him avoid looking at him...karan looked at her confusedly...

Karan : itni dur se pdaogi mujhe....preeta....aur yeh tum mujhe dekh kyu nhi rhi...moreover...bol kyun nhi rhi....kyunki tumhara bolna toh non stop chlta h mere saamne...preeta....

She looked at him...her gaze shifted to his bare chest...his abs that were visible from the translucent shirt...karan followed his gaze....he smirks at her....

Karan : ohhh....toh tum mujhe taadna chahti ho....pr andr ki bholi bhali preeta allow nhi kr rhi....

Preeta : bil...bilkul nhi...mai...mai taadna jaanti hi nhi....kya...kya hota h....

Karan : ohh really....(he walks to her opening his shirt buttons completely) kya hua preeta....(stood infront of her)

Preeta breaths heavily.....she closed her eyes ...

Karan (softly) : abhi bhi itni sharam preeta...jab humare bich koi duriyan rhi hi nhi h ... (He hold her hand....he makes her keep her hand over his chest)

Iss trah se khudse ya mujh ko jod tu
Thoda bhi mujhmein na mujh ko chhod tu

Preeta gasped.....she slowly opened her eyes.....he slid her hand down slowly on his chest over his abs.....she looked at his then him....breathing heavily....

Na yaad teri tujhko
Na yaad mujhe hoon mein
Aa mujhko pehen le tu
Aa tujhko odh loon main

Karan nods...he removes his hand from hers.....preeta slowly brushes her back of her hand against his abs...karan closes his eyes feeling her touch....his breaths become heavier

Katra katra main giroon
Jism pe tere thehrun
Katra katra mein giroon
Tujh mein hi kahin reh lun

Karan (slowly) : damn it

He gripped her hand....preeta looked at him ....karan pulled her towards him....she looked him up with a smile.....he tilted her head and placed soft kisses against her neck up to her jaws ...preeta closed her eyes running her fingers in the back of his hair....

Preeta (softly) : karan....tumhari padai....(he held her cheek nuzzles his nose against her cheek)

Karan : no padai for sometime....(he picked her in his arms) aaj jldi aa gye hn...lets take advantage of that....and its ur fault... uh turned me on...(preeta smiles looking down)

Scene shifts

In mall

Aaryan veer sits outside the outlet tiredly...

Veer : aur kitni der mere bhai....3 ghante ho gye....

Aaryan : saale tu toh.... shopping spree khud h...tu kaise thak gya...