𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓, 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

Start from the beginning

As the Targaryens left the tent, they found the rest of the Khalasar waiting for them, some of them back away from them as they approached. Daeron assumed it was because of the blood over their skin, or the blood with their glimmering purple eyes. They probably looked terrifying.

Now wearing heavy steel armor, Ser Jorah approached them with a horrified look over him. "What have you done?" he asked as Daeron looked at him.

"I have to save him," Daenerys told him.

Ser Jorah placed a hand on her shoulder as he said, "We could have been 10 miles away from here by now, on the way to Asshai. You would have been safe—"

Daenerys suddenly groaned, stumbling forward right as a demonic, guttural screech was suddenly heard from Khal Drogo's tent. Daeron, Daenerys and Ser Jorah all glance back in shock as Qotho pushed his way through the khalasar, his arakh drawn.

When he reached the front when the Targaryens and Ser Jorah were, he stared at the tent horrified. "Jinak eth vos bai," he said as the three faced him. [This must not be.]

"Jinak eth bai," Daenerys told him. [This must be.]

"Maegi!" shouted Qotho. [Witch!]

Daeron glared at him, which looked much more terrifying with his violet eyes glimmering. As Daeron and Qotho had another tense staring contest, Rakharo reached forward, placing a gentle hand on Qotho's hand as he said, "Mra Qothoon vosaan—" But before he could finish his sentence, Qotho elbowed him in the face, causing him to stumble back.

Daeron turned irritated very quickly.

Qotho began his way towards the tent but Daenerys rushed towards him, attempting to stop him as she shouted, "Vos, yeri laz't!" [No, you can't!]

But when she approached, Qotho shoved her out of the way, and she fell to the ground. Right on her stomach.

"Dany!" Daeron almost screamed as he instantly rushed to her side with Irri.

"Khaleesi?!" asked Irri.

Daeron pulled his sister into his arms, but she began whimpering in pain, clutching onto her stomach. Daeron held his eyes on her, stung in sudden panic and fear, he could not pay attention to the fight festering behind them. Between Ser Jorah and Qotho.

"Vos alle, moriny ezen!" [No further, horselord!]

All Daeron heard after that were the sounds of two men fighting, but he didn't dare to look back at what was going on. Just on his pained sister, who clutched to her womb. And finally, after some minutes, Daeron heard a man grunt, then fall to the ground.

When Ser Jorah approached Daeron and his sister, Daeron knew that Qotho had been slain by the exiled knight. Daeron moved a piece of his sister's silver hair from her face as Ser Jorah hovered over her.

"What is wrong?" asked Daeron.

"Are you hurt?" asked Ser Jorah.

"The baby is coming..." Daenerys whimpered.

Instantly, Daeron stood up with his weakened sister in his arms as Ser Jorah told Rakharo to get the midwives. But the boy came over and told them, "They will not come. They say she is cursed."

"That's bloody dense!" argued Daeron.

"They'll come or I'll have their heads," Ser Jorah told Rakharo.

"The witch... she can bring baby. I hear her say so," said Rakharo.

From that Daeron and Ser Jorah both glanced over the Khal Drogo's tent, tense look in their eyes. However, even more panic filled Daeron up when he felt Daenerys go limp in his arms. He quickly glanced down at her, his purple eyes glimmering in fear.