𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒, 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱

—— " i will take your crown

—— " i will take your crown... i will take your throne... and i will burn it all as you watch " ——
༺ ♔ ༻

——— FINALLY, AFTER LONG TRAVELS, the Dothraki and the Targaryens finally arrived at Vaes Dothrak, the Dothraki capital city. Daeron came to a slow stop before the city's entrance with Daenerys, Ser Jorah, and Viserys, all four of them at the front of the procession on horseback. It wasn't much, but it was enough to keep Daeron interested. He gazed at the House Gate of Vaes Dothrak and the two gigantic bronze stallions, rearing their hooves meeting a hundred feet above the roadway to form a pointed arch.

"Vaes Dothrak," said Ser Jorah. "The city of the horselords."

Viserys was less impressed. "A pile of mud," he said, derisively.

Daeron shook his head irritated, looking at his brother as he continued, "Mud and shit and twigs. Best these savages can do?"

"These are my people now. You shouldn't call them savages," Daenerys sternly said.

"I'll call them what I like, because they're my people," barked Viserys as Daeron and his sister stared at him irritated. "This is my army. Khal Drogo is marching the wrong way with my army. How long must we linger amidst these ruins before Drogo gives me them? I grow tired of waiting."

"The princess must be presented to the dosh khaleen..."

"The crones, yes," Viserys interrupted, "and there's to be some mummer's show of a prophecy for the whelp in her belly, you told me. What is that to me? I'm tired of eating horsemeat and I'm sick of the stink of these savages." He sniffed at the wide, floppy sleeve of his tunic, where it was a custom to keep a sachet. It could not have helped much. The tunic was filthy. All the silk and heavy wools that Viserys had worn out of Pentos were stained by hard travel and rotted from sweat.

Ser Jorah Mormont said, "The Western Market will have food more to your taste, Your Grace. The traders from the Free Cities come there to sell their wives. The khal will honor his promise in his own time."

"He had better," said Viserys grimly. "I was promised a crown, and I mean to have it. The dragon is not mocked." Spying an obscene likeness of a woman with six breasts and a ferret's head, he rode off to inspect the city more closely.

Daeron, Daenerys and Ser Jorah rode together, keeping a normal pace as Daenerys thought to herself. Something she wasn't much allowed to do unless she was with Daeron.

"If my brother was given an army of Dothraki, could you conquer the Seven Kingdoms?" asked Daenerys.

"The Dothraki have never crossed the Narrow Sea," said Ser Jorah. "They fear any water their horses can't drink."