Himiko's Bewitching Beauty

Start from the beginning

   "But saying Cameron Diaz reminds you of me is like...like...saying Jessica Rabbit reminds you of me!" Himiko said. Kokichi smiled and bit his lip, turning his head away from Himiko. Himiko stared at him in disbelief as a smile grew on her face, as well. 

   "Kokichi..." she began. Kokichi turned back to her as a small blush formed on his cheeks. Himiko uttered a delighted gasp. "No way! Kokichi...!"

   "What?!" Kokichi asked, smiling. 

   "Does Jessica Rabbit...remind you of...me, too?!" Himiko asked in hushed, squeaky excitement. 

   "Well, so what if she does?" Kokichi answered with a shrug. "She's got red hair, and, well...red is her signature color...just like yours, I guess! Jeez, is that a problem?" Himiko squealed with delight.

   "Nyeeeeh...! Does this mean you see me as voluptuous, Kokichi?" Himiko asked, batting her eyelashes in a coy manner as she leaned closer to Kokichi. Kokichi's blush deepened. 

   "Well, I mean...not exactly that," he mumbled, scratching his head. 

   "Is there anyone else who reminds you of me, Kokichi?" Himiko asked, folding her hands and placing them under her cheek. She tilted her head expectantly, giving Kokichi a cute, shy smile. Kokichi groaned, his face remained red as he shut his eyes.

   "Beddy Bup," he muttered incoherently. 

   "What did you say?!" Himiko asked, grabbing his arm with excitement. Kokichi cleared his throat.

   "Betty...Boop..." he answered. 

   "Wheeeeee...hee-hee-heeee!!!" Himiko giggled with glee. "Nyeh...Betty Boop reminds you of me, too?!"

   "Only because you both have a derpy voice," Kokichi replied, opening one eye to look at Himiko. Himiko placed her hands on her hips and began swaying her shoulders at Kokichi.

   "And because I got a boop-a-doop-oop personality?" she said in a Betty Boop-ish voice as she continued to bat her eyes at Kokichi. Kokichi chuckled. 

   "Oh, God, Himiko..." he mumbled. "You're such a doofus."

   "Is there aaanyone else?" Himiko asked, running her fingers up Kokichi's arm. Kokichi sighed.

   "Yeah, yeah...one more," he replied. 

   "Weeellll...who is it?" Himiko asked, biting her lip with anticipation. Kokichi smiled and rolled his eyes.

   "Morticia Addams," he answered. 

   "R-Really?!" Himiko exclaimed. "Not Wednesday, but Morticia, the mature and curvier one?!"

   "Well...she's witchy and mysterious," Kokichi said. "But, not cold-blooded, like Wednesday."

   "I'm mysterious?!" Himiko exclaimed. 

   "Well...when we first met, I didn't consider you mysterious," Kokichi admitted. "But you are now, in a way, since you have an actual magic other side of you, or whatever."

    "So, all the times you've called me ugly, you really thought I was hot?! " Himiko asked with a large smile. 

   "Himiko, I never really thought you were ugly, but I didn't think you were hot, either," Kokichi replied. "At first...you were just...okay, but in a cute way. But then, we started hanging out, then going out, and you wanted to pull pranks with me, and then I found out you were a Guardian Mage, and I guess as time went by...you became hot. Don't make a big deal out of it."

   "Oh, I am gonna make a big deal out of it!" Himiko said sassily, flipping her hair with her hand. "Nyeh...my man's gots the hots for me!" Kokichi smiled and rolled his eyes again.

   "Dweeb," he muttered, shaking his head. "Can we go back to watching the movie, now?"

   "Mm-mmm...I don't wanna watch the movie, anymore," Himiko murmured flirtatiously. 

    "Awww...but we didn't even get to the Cuban Pete paaaart," Kokichi pouted. Himiko scooted closer to Kokichi.

   "Oh, don't worry," she said, slowly taking the remote from Kokichi's hand. "We won't need Cuban Pete." Kokichi grinned and raised his brow in amusement. 

   "What do you mean by that?" he asked flirtatiously. Keeping her eyes locked with his, Himiko pressed her forehead against Kokichi's and ran her fingers down his chest.

   "Nyeh...I'll teach you to chick-chicky-boom, chick-chicky-boom, chick-chicky-boom," she murmured in a low, seductive voice, batting her eyelashes and swaying her shoulders.

   "Sssssmokin!'" Kokichi murmured in response before giving Himiko a sultry kiss.