𝙈𝙮 𝙁𝙖𝙚

───♡─────────────"My Fae"───♡─────────────A Legolas Greenleaf Fan Fiction ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃kayneice  © 2024

───♡─────────────
"My Fae"
───♡─────────────
A Legolas Greenleaf Fan Fiction
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
kayneice © 2024

───♡─────────────"My Fae"───♡─────────────A Legolas Greenleaf Fan Fiction ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃kayneice  © 2024

╰┈➤ ❝ You are my today, and all of my tomorrows❞

In the beginning, when the Elves were first discovered by the Valar, they were found with another species in hiding. They looked eerily similar to the Elves, but a little different. These other creatures were still beautiful, but had broad and spectacular wings, intertwined with green vines and leafs. Almost as if a forest was sprouting. They shared the same ears, but their complexion was not. They noticed each one was different than the other, with different skin but they all shared the same vibrant purple eyes and white hair. How curious this was. The Valar named them, the Faeries.

While the Elves were elegant and wise, the Faeries were cunning and mischievous. Known for pulling tricks and playing games.

When their help was requested by the Elves, to defeat an all powerful Maiar by the name of Sauron, they immediately came to aid.

After the defeat of Sauron, the Faeries were gifted another ring that had been forged by the Elves. They had truly become part of Middle Earth. With this, a new kingdom arose, by the name of Caralis, ruled by Queen Taneisha and her Fae people. Though still cunning and mischievous, the Faeries would always come to the Elves side if need be. They would always protect their Fae family, and that was their best trait of all. Loyalty.

Years later Queen Taneisha birthed twins, a boy and a girl. The boy, Khellan, had been crowned heir to the throne, for reasons of being born first. While the girl was left as the spare heir, and kept in the kingdom, born to attend balls and feign a smile with other Fae men who asked for her hand. When really, all she sought was adventure. A life outside of her kingdom. Her name is Liairse and this is where her story begins.

「 ✦ Sasha Luss ✦ 」
(Princess Liairse) •°. *࿐

 *࿐

&

「 ✦ Orlando Bloom ✦ 」
(Prince Legolas) •°. *࿐

𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙝

𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙝...

𝙱𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝙰𝚗𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚊 𝚊𝚜 𝙻𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝙰𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝙻𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚢 𝙱𝚕𝚞𝚎 𝚂𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊𝚜 𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝙺𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚣𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚜 𝚀𝚞𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚃𝚊𝚗𝚎𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚊
𝙱𝚎𝚗 𝙱𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚜 𝙲𝚊𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚊𝚗
𝙴𝚕𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑 𝚆𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚜 𝚊𝚜 𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚘 𝙱𝚊𝚐𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚜
𝚅𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚘 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚗 𝚊𝚜 𝙰𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚘𝚛𝚗
𝚂𝚎𝚊𝚗 𝙰𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚜 𝚂𝚊𝚖𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚐𝚎𝚎
𝙳𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚌 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚐𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚜 𝙼𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝙱𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚢𝚋𝚞𝚌𝚔
𝙸𝚊𝚗 𝙼𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚗 𝚊𝚜 𝙶𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚕𝚏
𝙱𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝙱𝚘𝚢𝚍 𝚊𝚜 𝙿𝚒𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚗 𝚃𝚘𝚘𝚔
𝚂𝚎𝚊𝚗 𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚜 𝙱𝚘𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚛
𝙻𝚒𝚟 𝚃𝚢𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚜 𝙰𝚛𝚠𝚎𝚗
𝙷𝚞𝚐𝚘 𝚆𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚜 𝙴𝚕𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚍
𝙰𝚗𝚍𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚛𝚔𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚜 𝙶𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚞𝚖

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

.·:*¨ ✘𝙎𝙝𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙎𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙨!✘ ¨*:·.

𝘋𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘳

I only own Liairse, Taniesha, Aine, Khellan, and Cassian. All other characters and the LOTR books belong to J.R.R Tolkien! This lovely layout was inspired by my wp bestie (who I adore) and her layouts.

𝘞𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴

This story will contain spoilers for the LOTR Franchise! There are themes of violence, death, blood, abuse, strong language, gory descriptions and other mature themes. If any of these make you feel uncomfortable please do not read. You have been warned!

𝘋𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 <3

heughanphobic  -graysons  starkphobic  Izziaa 

-harringtonsbabe  g0ldenskves  -laurelwreaths 

kayneice © 2024