Take It Or Leave It:

-----

𝒍𝒆𝒆: Han

𝒍𝒆𝒓: SKZ

-----

Jisung groaned as he pressed his hands into his own belly. He really wished it was possible to tickle himself.

All the members had been bullying him all day with their teases, especially considering he told them his secret.

What secret? Ah, right. Hannie loved being tickled. Oh, right. His members didn't think it was that big of a secret.

Their reactions had certainly surprised Jisung.

"Oh, yeah! We knew the whole time~" Minho giggled, loving the way the quokka's face blushed a deep red.

"I mean, you made it pretty obvious." Jeongin replied.

Jisung never realized how much work it took to be a lee.

Unfair. They were definitely teasing him.

•••

"Good morning!" Chan walked into the kitchen, grabbing a glass from the cabinet.

"Morning, hyung." Jisung smiled sweetly, adjusting the tie on his suit.

"Where are you off to? Looking very snazzy, I see." Channie cooed playfully, watching Jisung scoff and shake his head.

"Me and Seungmin have a meeting with JYP." Jisung replied, accepting the glass of water Chan accepted him.

"Oh, really? How did Minnie react to that?" Chan snorted.

"Um, let's just say it involved a few curse words and Seungmin calling him old." Hannie giggled at the memory.

"Okay, well, have fun!" Chan squeezed the younger's sides twice before leaving, eliciting squeaks and jolts.

Oh, he definitely did that on purpose.

•••

"Okay, Seungmin. Let's hold it together, yeah?" Jisung took a deep breath before knocking on the door, hearing a hum before opening it slowly.

The meeting was going very well, time passed smoothly and things seemed to be in order, which made Hannie very happy.

Until Seungmin got bored and decided to be a menace.

Jisung stifled a loud squeal as he felt fingers wandering up his back ribs, JYP looking under his desk to find something he dropped.

The quokka slapped Seungmin's hand, slamming a hand over his mouth when the fingers returned to his ribs again.

"Ah! Found it!" JYP's head reappeared, and conveniently, the fingers stopped attacking his ribs.

Clearly, Hannie needed revenge.

•••

Loud groans of pain led Minho to Changbin's room.

Worried that the boy might have hurt himself somehow, he swung the door open, just to see Changbin massaging out Hannie's legs.

"What happened?!" Lino watched in shock, Jisung was clearly in a lot of pain.

"He was coming back from some meeting, and he fell down the stairs." Changbin had hints of worry in his voice.

"Ouch, are you okay?" Minho sat down next to the quokka, who practically had tears in his eyes from the pain.

"I...don't think so-AGH!" Jisung squealed suddenly.