Hoodie - Part 2:

-----

𝒍𝒆𝒆: Minho

𝒍𝒆𝒓: Chan

tw: mentions of breakdowns and minho's surgical scar :(((

-----

It had been 4 months since Chan had performed his cozy act of tickling Lino to pieces, and since then, the hoodie had been folded up in the cupboard, as it's owner had been saving it for a good day.

The problem was, however, that the owner of the hoodie had not been having good days, and the hoodie lay rejected in the cupboard, waiting for the day it could be worn again.

The door to the bedroom slammed, and a person leaned against it, clearly defeated.

"Please...make it stop-" Minho sobbed as he sank to the floor.

Comeback season was always hard, but their manager loved to make it worse, jeering at them any chance he got, and his little grudge was especially against their main dancer.

He had commented arrogantly that Lino ruined everything by not being able to wear a crop top, considering the dancer was still insecure about the surgical scar on his stomach.

He had kept throwing insult after insult. First about Minho's dancing, then about his scar, then his face.

But when he started crudely commenting on how their dancer should have stayed eliminated, he crossed the line.

Minho had had enough, running back to his room and trying not to cry until he got there.

In the background he could hear Chan going off on the manager, Changbin's heavy breathing as he tried not to lose his temper, Hyunjin and Jisung adding little comments in the middle while Jeongin restrained Seungmin.

Felix, being the sunshine he was, was trying it end it peacefully, all while trying to resist the urge to run after his hyung and make sure he was okay.

The sunshine knew that the second he left, it would all fall apart.

Changbin and Chan would dual-murder the guy with Seungmin, who was bound to escape Jeongin's grip at some point, and chaos would follow.

Meanwhile, Lee Know pressed his hands against his head, the comments and insults flashing through his brain like a red-hot poker.

He ignored the multiple knocks, especially when he heard Felix's voice.

Of course, he loved Felix. But he couldn't let the brownie boy see his hyung in this kind of vulnerability.

Then he heard a softer knock, with the loud but comforting voice, of Chan.

Minho scrambled to his feet, turning the lock with the last of his strength.

The door opened and the oldest of the group walked in, and Lino couldn't hold back anymore.

He collapsed into Chan's arms, hugging him with all his might.

Chris stumbled from the suddenness of the moment, but steadied himself as he wordlessly rocked the younger back and forth, shutting the door silently behind him.

Minho tried to hold out on crying, but at that point he really felt numb, as if the tears wouldn't come out in front of anyone.

Instead, he let out more dry sobs, relaxing when Chan's fingers stroked his hair, and he leaned into the touch.

"Don't hide yourself from me..." Were the five words Chan first uttered, cradling the fragile dancer in his arms.

'Chan is the only one who can see me like this, there is nothing to worry about.' His brain assured him.