Twister - Part 1:

-----

𝒍𝒆𝒆: Jisung

𝒍𝒆𝒓: Reader

-----

"Cmon, Minho hyung!" Jisung shrieked, watching as the older stuck his hand into another spot on the mat, and the position he was put in reminded you of his incredible flexibility.

The members were playing Twister, a game with teams, at least.

Since there's an odd number of members, you had opted to be the spinner member instead, giggling in between every call.

Currently, the teams that were playing were Hyunjin and Seungmin, and Lee Know and Jisung.

No one had fallen yet, and you were still scrambling to find a suitable punishment for anyone who did.

"Yah! Help us!" Hyunjin screeched at you, and you shrugged, calling out to Jisung to put his right hand on a yellow dot.

The kids' positions were so laughable that Chan was practically on the floor, and Changbin had a wide grin on his face.

Hannie was in a position similar to a push-up, and he screamed out for you to go quickly as his arms shook.

You walked over to him, completely aware of the incredibly vulnerable position he was stuck in.

You called out to Hyunjin from behind the quokka, and the boy moved to adjust to the new position.

A loud squeal suddenly sounded through the room, seven heads twisting to the source of the noise.

"HAHAH! STOP THAT, THAT'S CHEHEHEATING!" Hannie screeched as your fingers ran up his sides underneath his shirt.

"I know, and you're cute." You teased, watching the boy sway on the spot as he tried to hold his position and protect his vulnerable spots at the same time.

"Nooo, Jisung! Hold on!" Minho yelled from his position, and Hyunjin and Seungmin grinned at you, happy that you decided to help them.

Jisung cackled loudly and twisted, his arms shook wildly, and his gummy grin was on full display.

"THIHIS IS SO UNFAHAHAIR! TICKLE HYUNJIN! I BET he cahahant hahandle it." Jisung breathed out, laughter going deeper as he gasped out.

"Oooh, I hate that!" Jeongin gritted his teeth and shivered, watching your hands tickling all over Sung's torso from the inside of his shirt.

"Lino! Right foot on red, please." You continued nonchalantly, fingers never stopping.

Soon enough, Hannie's arms gave out, and he collapsed to the floor and fought with your hands under his shirt.

You wrestled with the boy from your half-standing position for a few seconds, before an unexpected ally came to your aid.

Changbin ran over and yanked the quokka's arms up, handing them to you before running back to his place behind Chan.

Ignoring the pleas for mercy and begging, you dragged the boy off the mat and to your corner, immediately laying him against your chest with his hands held together above both of your heads.

This stretched Jisung out way more than he could possibly want, and when your legs wrapped around his thighs to hold him in a seated position tightly, he knew he was screwed.

Your left hand held his upper arms down to your shoulder, and his head could easily rest on your right shoulder.

This didn't mean he didn't put up a fight, though.

You had to practically wrestle his arms until you were able to weaken him with multiple pokes to his exposed armpit, each time letting out a fresh shriek of laughter.

You could hear Minho struggling while the other two team members teased him about the downfall of his teammate.

You right hand ducked below his right arm, and stuck right up his shirt into his bare armpit.

You made sure it glide gently just to drive the boy slowly insane.

"NOOOAHAHA! HYUNG HAHAHALP!" Jisung let out loud peals of laughter as he called for anyone to help him.

His pleas, however, were unanswered.

"You lost. This is your punishment. So take it, Sungie~" You cooed into his right ear, watching his face turn a bright red.

"i cahahant tahahake ihit! ihihits too muhuch!" He whined through his giggles, trying his hardest to free his body from your grip.

You decided to aim for a different spot, choosing between his hip and his ribs, and considering his ribs were easier to reach, you decided to go with that option.

You balled up your fist and dug into the sensitive area, knuckling gentle circles with your fist.

"AGHAHAHA! HEHEHELP SOHOHOMEONE HEHEHELP PLEASE! PLEHEHEASE STOHOHOP!" Jisung squealed out, and the rest of the members paused the game to coo at the squirming boy, who looked like he was going insane, back arching and legs kicking out sweetly.

Soon enough, he gave in to the tickles completely, cackling his heart out and laying his head against your shoulder, tears falling down his face and wetting the collar of your shirt.

You decided to let up, letting go of his arms, and watching as he slumped completely into your hold, wrapping your arms around his waist and promptly falling asleep. 

-----

he's the cutest i swear 

-sanaaa