"SEHEUNGMIN GET OFF!" Binnie cackled loudly.

"Fine, old man." Seungmin rolled his eyes, flattening his body and laying on top of the rapper instead.

"Chan-ah, go to sleep or something, you have a break." Minho stated, groaning when the leader shook his head again.

Later that night, to Felix's dismay, the lights to the studio were flowing through the windows.

"YOU'RE SERIOUSLY WORKING AGAIN?!" Felix screamed at the doorstep, scaring Chan.

"AH-mate, you scared me!" Chan shrieked, just to get tackled onto the bed full force.

Playful punches met his body, and Channie yelled happily as Lixie groaned loudly.

"Hyuung! Please go to sleep..." Felix whined.

"I just have a little left to do! Lixie, just go to sleep." Channie told the younger.

"Fine, when I get tired, then you have to go to sleep with me." Felix plopped onto the bed behind Chan.

"Fine." The leader returned to his chair and turned his back to Felix, who watched him work quietly.

Suddenly, Chan felt an extremely tingly sensation on his right side.

He let out a loud squawk of surprise, giggles pouring out of him as he twisted to grab at the offending hand on his side.

"You said you would stop when I got tired, so keep giggling and I probably won't ever get tired, unless...you decided to go to sleep before me?~" Felix teased lowly in Chan's ear.

"Ohoho nohoho! plehease dohon't tihihickle mehe..." Chan begged, however the offending fingers never stopped wiggling lightly along his sides.

He wasn't even able to escape, considering his chair was pushed into his desk, acting as a barrier.

"You didn't listen to me when I begged you to go to sleep, did you?" Lix mumbled into Chan's ear, distracted as he tried to find that one sensitive spot on the leader's side.

Bingo.

He poked around playfully, eliciting loud squeals and jolts from the eldest, who clearly couldn't handle the light tickles at all.

"Lix plehehease! Ihill wahake everyone uh-UP!" Chan screamed out at the end, slamming his hand over his mouth as Felix tweaked the spot playfully.

"Oh? Then just join them and go to sleep~" Felix trailed his fingers along the area, focusing on the spot closer to the leader's back.

Every stroke or tweak left Chan twisting in the tingly afterfeelings, the spot way too sensitive for him to handle.

"Please Felix! plehease plehehehease! ihihits so-AGH!" Chan yelled as Felix drilled into the area with two of his fingers.

"nonono-OHOHO! LI-hix please!" Chan tried his hardest to muffle his crazed laughter, unable to hold in his giggles for the life of him.

"Hold it, hyung. Wouldn't want anyone to wake up, now, do we?~"

"I-Ihihim tryihihing! OHOH GOHOD NOT THE-"

Felix slammed his hand over the leader's mouth, grinning unapologetically and digging deeper into the skin.

He removed his hand once he was sure the leader understood, continuing to tickle the one spot torturously as the eldest squirmed and let out the occasional squeal and laugh.

Felix made sure to poke and scratch ever so softly at Channie's bottom ribs, near his back, only to reveal another crazy sensitive spot.

Channie squirmed crazily and bucked away, loud cackles escaping his lips as his face turned red out of embarrassment. What if someone can hear him?

The tickles were so light, but somehow they had him laughing as if it was the last time he was going to.

"Hyungie...don't you want this to end? Just say you're tired~" Felix teased, fingers wiggling carefully all over the older's body while poking the area every now and then.

Channie bucked up aggressively and thrashed heavily at the extremely light sensations.

Somehow, even though Felix was barely tickling him, he felt like he would die laughing.

"LIHIHIX OHOHOKAY OKAY IHIM TIHIHIRED NOW!" Chan squealed quietly, trying to muffle his laughter with his own fist.

"What are you gonna do?"

"GOHO TO SLEHEHEEP!"

Just like that, the tingly feelings stopped as Felix's fingers detached from his sensitive body.

Chan panted and leaned backwards, shutting his laptop and making his way to Felix's room.

"Who knew you were so sensitive to light tickles?"

"Shut up..." Chan replied, blushing a deep red in embarrassment.

"Let's hope nobody heard you~" Felix cooed playfully, giggling and bolting towards his room when Chan pounced on him.

Maybe the Changbin Body Pillow wouldn't mind another person on the bed.

---

petition to give channie sleep 😭🤚🏻

-sana