𝟑𝟑, 𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

Start from the beginning

Once they Uber'd to the breakfast place. They got out thanking the Uber and walked in. It was a cozy place and it wasn't busy by any means. They sat down at a table towards the back as Delilah already knew what was getting but Luke was still deciding.

He eventually settled on a plate of pancakes along with a side of: eggs, bacon, and fruit. She laughed at how much food he had gotten with resulted with him smiling proudly after he finished it all. In a record time.

"You eat so much" Delilah took another bite of her strawberry waffles as Luke nodded proudly. "Im a growing boy" he answered as his girlfriend gave him an incredulous look. "I think you're done growing" She replied while he laughed a bit.

Once she finished most of her waffles, Luke ate the leftovers of her food. "Do you want to go to the hockey game tonight?" Delilah asked Luke as he nodded his head. "Mhm" he answered as she smiled and took a sip of her iced coffee. And finishing it off.

After walking around outside with Luke, enjoying the crisp autumnal breeze. And the satisfying sounds of leaves crunching with every step you took. She and Luke made it back to her sorority house as Delilah changed her sweater into a Umich crewneck with honestly had a high probability that it belonged to Luke.

"Is that mine?" Luke teased as she had a sheepish grin on her face, "probably" Delilah laughed as Luke kissed her head. "I cant wait to see you in my jersey" he whispered lowly in her ear as breathing halted. "Hm really?" She asked innocently turning around to him as he smirked.

"Yes really" Luke answered as she giggled and leaned up to kiss him again. "Ready?" She asked as he nodded his head. They ubered to Yost as Delilah showed the ticketer her tickets.

They were near the glass as they watched warm ups. Delilah turned to look at her boyfriend who had a look on his face. It reminded her of homesickness, she frowned a bit as his eyes followed his friends skate around the ice.

"I miss this" Luke frowned as Delilah had a sympathetic look on her face. "I know" she gently grabbed his hand and rubbed his hand with her thumb.

A few of the boys came up to the glass as they waved with bright smiles on their face. Azalea soon joined them before the game started as she chatted with Luke for a bit.

Azalea felt like a mastermind with this plan, Delilah had already seemed so much lighter and airy. Her smile brightened, her eyes twinkled more, and her cheeks were flushed. Unlike being drained of color like before.

Azalea loved seeing her best friend so much happier with her favorite boy in the world. Whenever Michigan scored cheers erupted throughout the arena. Luca scored a goal as the two turned to look at Azalea who was blushing profusely.

Delilah watched most of the game off of Lukes shoulder as his arm wrapped around her and rested on her hip. After it ended Delilah was able to go back to the locker rooms due to being one of the athletic trainers.

It was a big win against Boston, as the three made their way back to the locker rooms. Boisterous cheers and whoops could be heard as Luke let out a laugh.

Delilah peeked her head in as they all waved to her. "Hi Delilah!" The boys yelled as she laughed and waved back. Lukes head popped up above hers as they screamed. "Luke!" Ethan yelled as he laughed and walked into the locker room.