chapter 2

Minji's POV

"Minji, someone wants to give you something again" someone poked me. I closed my locker before I pay attention to whoever it is. It's already 5 in the afternoon but I still have class this 5:15. There are just a few people around the school at this time. But I don't feel like going home early today. I'm not really a party girl that's why partying is not on my list today. Yes I do go to party, but it's not like every night.

Occasionally, yes. Daily, No

I looked at him and saw him holding a cake and a letter with it.

I smirked.

Tsk. Men.

"Who gave me again this one, jay?" I asked jong-seong park, my messenger.

"Just some random guy, min." He said bowing his head. "Minji when will you–" I bit my lower lip, looked at him and place my index finger on his lips.

"Are you in a rush, Jay? That is not our deal." I came closer to his face and our lips is just an inch to each other. My luscious lips. I nearly burst out laughing to his reaction.

God, boys and their lust. Well I'm not generalizing but based on my observations, boys I've known had a hard time controlling their desires. They are using their other head instead of their brain. Tsk.

Well not me, boy.

"I've been waiting for two months already, I even bacame your "messenger" and then what? I am doing this for nothing? Oh come on." He tried to hold my waist but I immediately remove it. Too eager aren't we?

"Patience, babe." I smiled and kissed his cheek, my hot breath fanning his ear. I look down, I smirked and then shook my head in pure enjoyment. Goodness, that fast?

I chuckled then leave him dumbfounded, leaving him wanting more from me again. Sorry, I am a bitch, yes but I have principles. Some boys maybe called the "players" but then, sorry for them. I am the "coach".

"Damn it, minji!" Jay breathes hard.

I was smirking while walking out out of the locker room, when I saw a tall figure standing in front of me. Her hands are on her pockets again while looking at me disgustedly. Her face was void of any emotion as she looked at me, and then to the person behind me.

Our eyes met which made me speechless and breathless as fuck! I bit my lip. Damn. She look so handsome despite of the expression she had. And what did I do this time?!

She eyed me, disgusted. "The next time you do it, not here inside the campus. It's disgusting. No, you are disgusting." She plainly said. Damn her deep voice ugh it gives chills. But she's rude.

"W-wait I didn't do something—shit." I still have something to say but she just walk away! Why did she leave so fast? Because, there's nothing at all!

I stared at her sexy back. So. Hot.

"You're so gorgeous!" I shout when I saw her walking and run after my classmate. I just laughed. She drives me crazy.

Ahh finally I'm interested in someone!

As I enter the room. I saw my classmates. All familiar to me, but then I didn't saw the one I've been looking for. Holy hell. I remembered she's sick she should be here, well tomorrow or else...

I stepped inside our room and they clapped their hands at the same time as I came inside. "Congrats minji! You're back for midterms" they shouted. I chuckled at what they've said and I shook my head. Sorry okay? I'm always absent. I glanced at the writings on the board. Shit.

WHY DID I COME IN?!

"Minji, here!" Sunghoon offered a seat to me.

"Sung, what class is this?" I asked. Dismissing his offer. I just want to make sure that this is not what I was thinking.

Sunghoon chuckled. "You've forgotten it already?"

"That's not the answer to my question!"

"Chill, baby girl,'' he chuckled again. "This is just calculus" that's what I need to hear before sprinting out of this room. I forgot that this is CALCULUS! And I hate it!

"Present for 3 minutes. Your turn minji!" They shouted again but I ignored them. I.HATE.CALCULUS. Period. Maybe I'll just drop this subject. As I came out, I collided again on someone's chest. Argh! Why am I always bumping into someone?!

"Sorry," I mumbled and leave immediately when I suddenly felt someone grab my wrist and stopped me from leaving. Her grip was firm I can't go!

I looked up to the person who's holding me and was ready to push her away but my eyes widened when I saw her.

Her.

"Going somewhere, miss Kim?" She said, her brows furrowed, I closed my eyes and and smelled her perfume, gosh she  smell so good!

I smirked.

"Yes. Wanna come with me, professor?" I smirked as I saw her clenching her jaw, she look so pissed at my presence. Why does she always look at me?

She narrowed her eyes at me.

"You're the one who'll come with me miss Kim because we will have a class. Now move and go inside or else I'm gonna drag you myself." She said and leave me outside the room.

Professor please, drag me inside! LOL.