chapter 65

.
At Green Valley School -

Ishaani and her friends are getting ready for volleyball practice .

Tanu - Waise how can you go ? Teacher ne tujhe aaj hi english assignment complete karke submit karne ko bola na ?

Ishaani - My job will be done you dont worry bestie

Sanvi - How ?

Ishaani points out on her desk , Dev is sitting there and copying all the notes from the book .

Tanu frowns - Tu Dev se assignment karwa rahi ? thats cheating !

Ishaani - Kya karu i have to go for the practice I cant miss it ... he only offered me that he can write for me , maine force nahi kiya promise ...

Sanvi - Zyada bachi na ban sab pata hai hume tera ... bechara Dev , I pity him yaar

Ishaani says sarcastically - If you sympathise him then go and write on his behalf na

Sanvi - Lol why will I do that

Ishaani - Your tone changed ! Mimi sahi kehti hai , at the end everyone is selfish

Tanu - What does mimi got to do with this incident ?

Ishaani - Kuch nahi ... Chalo na abh late ho raha hai

Before leaving the classroom , Ishaani texts Dev " Thank you " , and when he looks at her , she winks at him . Then what ? Our boy is flat !

.
At Rajeev's Pharmacy ...

Rajeev - Dr Mada'am , its 11 pm , shouldnt you be at home resting ?

Shehnaaz - Bore ho rahi thi toh aa gayi time pass karne

Rajeev says humorously - Still you shouldnt be with me at this hour of the night ... janti hi kitna ho tum mujhe ?

Shehnaaz sighs - People whom I knew well , they backstabbed me , so now it doesnt matter if I know someone well or not haha...

Rajeev - Achha will you have some coffee ?

Shehnaaz - Sure !

While Rajeev stirs the coffee mug , Shehnaaz abruptly asks , "Rajeev ,
suppose you share a tragic past with somone , and that person suddenly shows up befor you ... what will you do?"

Giving Shehnaaz the mug , he replies " well , you know I am an easy going man with simple throught process , I dont hold grudges ... but since its you , i am sure you wont forgive that person and keep detesting him/her . "

Shehnaaz - Its insane you know me so well , we just met an year ago !

Rajeev grins - You see i hav a good eye for people ...

Shehnaaz's mouth shrugs as she gives him a thumbs up .

While sipping her coffee , she goes through her blocklist , Rajeev peeps into her phone . " Kaun hai yeh ? your ex boyfriend ? " , he asks eagerly .

Shehnaaz instantly denies , but then he counters saying she has only one number in the blocklist so it has to be her ex lover only . To prove this claim wrong , without thinking twice she unblocks Sidharth's number and assures herself " kuch nahi hota Shehnaaz , woh abhi celebrity ban chuka hai he will never call you " .

However within 5 minutes , out of the blue , her phone rings and as she reads the dislay number , its Sidharth's !! Shehnaaz is continuously sweating and Rajeev is very clueness , he passes her a napkin .

The phone keeps ringing , Shehnaaz ingores his calls a good amount of times , but finally she picks up the call only to berate him

" stop calling me you idiot ... want to die? " she warns .

" Help me Shehnaaz " , Sidharth mumbles from the other end .

Before she can say anything further he cuts the call . Shehnaaz is quite startled .

Rajeev - Kiska call tha kya hua ? Why are you looking so nervous ?

She calls him back but he doesnt pick up the call . Girl is in dilemma . She wonders " Na na Sid is just pulling pranks on me , he must be sitting comfortably at his home and blabbering all these ... He is a star , he is always surrounded by bodyguards , a prominent man like him cant fall in trouble like this , again it makes sense , he saw me that day and decided to turn my life into hell again , he has always been this deranged . "

Rajeev taps her on her shoulder - Come on tell me what are you thinking ?

Shehnaaz hastily keeps down the coffee mug - I have to go somewhere ...

Rajeev - Where ? And who was the man in the call ?

Shehnaaz - Rajeev I need your help , come with me ?

Rajeev - Pehle puri baat toh batao

Shehnaaz - I need to track a person's location , how to do that ?

Rajeev - Thats simple , you can track locations using whatsapp

Shehnaaz - Teach me ...

After tracking Sidharth's location as soon as Rajeev shuts down his pharmacy ,
both he and Shehnaaz get into Rajeev's car and head towards the specified place . The location is of a nightclub , as they reach there.they searched the streets thoroughly , to their surprise they find out a man in mask , reeking of alcohol and laying down beside the garbage bin . Shehnaaz removes his mask to see his face and its Sidharth only .

" He is completely drunk " , Rajeev states .

Shehnaaz - Pick him up and put him inside the car .

Rajeev and Shehnaaz carry Sidharth with much difficulty as he is very tall and broad , put him on the backseat of the car . Then they also get inside the car and leave . On the way Rajeev enquires Shehnaaz about the drunkhead , Shehnaaz stammers .

" He is just someone I know " , she says reluctantly .

Rajeev though not much satisfied with her answer , still he doesnt say anything further . " So where will you take him ? " , he asks .

Shehnaaz - Lets take him to your apartment na .

Rajeev - Sorry but I cant allow a stranger in my house .

Shehnaaz - He is neither harmful nor troublemaker . Just let him stay tonight at your apartment . Reason why I cant keep him at my place is because I cant stay in the same house with a guy at night even if I know him . Plss understand !

Rajeev - If yoy are insisting so much , okay I will keep him with me .

Shehnaaz - Thank you so much ?

Rajeev - By the way whats his name ? And what is your relation with him ? Like you got one phone call and you ran to him without thinking of anything else. Also I have never seen you this anxious before today !

Shehnaaz covers up - Acutally this guy has bad drinking habits , so I was a little worried about him , nothing much . He is Sidharth Razdan , my schoolmate .

Rajeev - Woah ... schoolmate !! Were you two close ?

Shehnaaz faintly smiles - Not really . We just know each other .

She stares at Sidharth who sleeps keeping his head on her lap . He is sleeping like a baby , unaware of everthing . Shehnaaz heart twitches in sorrow .

.
.
.
.

Hope you like this part ... thank you <3