【 𝟭 】𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘂𝗻𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘂𝗻𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗺𝗲 ❥

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗔𝗩𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗢𝗙 𝗔 𝗦𝗨𝗜𝗖𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗟 𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗔𝗖
𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗨𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗢 𝗗𝗘𝗦𝗣𝗔𝗜𝗥."

[ 𝟭 ]

➤atsushi nakajimas life had went down the hellish road with emotional needs.

living a horrible life in a monstrous orphanage, he learnt how to endure the physical and verbal abuse inflicted by the caretakers. he was never one to be liked by a caring adult or a virtuous parent, all because of his gifted ability in disguise.

horrendous news spread across his location, reaching from ear to ear with measly gossip. chicken coops, foods and meals were completely eradicated and raided, simply because of one aggressive animal in hiding. atsushi never understood the caretakers view on him.

now, he was scavenging the streets, crawling through any free shelter with a poor setting of life. atsushi questioned his lifestyle multiple times with confusion, frustratedly searching for answers within his wide memory.

he eventually led to sitting in front of a river, pondering about his honest ways of life. with wide eyes, he gazed at nothing terrifyingly.

one bowl of chazuke.

the bare thought of his favorite food brought him into a fit of hunger, thinking deeply of the contents stirred to make his desired meal. the strength in his body disappeared immediately, the stone ground meeting his pale face with such pain.

"ow! damn it." the misfortunes atsushi encountered throughout his whole life was sent flashing back to his mind, the absolute idea of arriving at such a predicament being horrible.

knowingly, he slammed his pale knuckles against the ground, pride and hope filling his unknown decisions and choices. unfortunately, his past seemed to have a much more wide range of control over his mind, the shadowed figures of his caretakers taunting his pitiful nature.

their harsh lectures and actions bended his way of life, forcing him to have strict boundaries, such as tears which must not stain his pale complexion.

rejecting the adults rules and forcible strings of behavior, atsushi stood up with confidence. he held his head high, shutting his eyes tightly with a pained expression. due to his malfunctioning mind, atsushi hadn't noticed the soft, quiet footsteps nearing his figure.

"shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up, SHUT UP!"

"𝐔-𝐔𝐇𝐌, 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐎-𝐎𝐊𝐀𝐘?"

➦𝗙/𝗡 𝗟/𝗡 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱!!

atsushis eyes wandered up to a feminine tone, meeting a h/c-nette in distress. she clutched her hands by her chest, sweat running down in worry. the way her eyes shined had sent the boy into a state of embarrassment.

"I'M SORRY! I-I DIDN'T MEAN TO Y-YELL THAT LOUDLY!" humiliated, but rather embarrassed, atsushi attempted to cover up for his awkward mistake in worry.

"i-it's o-okay! i don't think a-anybody else even h-heard you so i doubt that you i-interrupted them." the girl reassured him nervously, waving her hands in front of him. her e/c eyes focused on his fragile structure, noting that he could immediately fall into pieces and disintegrate if needed.