Valentines special, my favorite ships! 1

Beginne am Anfang

Eulamber, cuddling cuteness, they're in love, fluff, no AU

How long had it been since the two had time for just each other, no work, nothing. That's why the second she woke up, Amber instantly made her way to Eula's ravish home, she was an early bird you could say. When she arrived Eula was asleep, luckily enough though being her girlfriend meant she had a spare key, which she slid into the door knob and made her way in. Slumping onto the couch she only then realized how long she would have to wait, that's when an idea marked it's way into her sneaky mind. She plopped up from the couch and made her way to the kitchen, she was going to make Eula breakfast! After many failed attempts she had an edible egg and had bacon that was not burned. She toasted bread, somehow not burning it and clashed the ingredients together to make something that was edible, her attempt at making a breakfast sandwich. On the other side of the house, Eula Lawerence was woke up by a familiar smell, like someone was cooking, bacon? It smelt burnt. Then it hit, 'Amber' she sighed, dragging herself out of her bed and quickly changing, not like Amber had never seen her in just shorts and a bra before but it was rather chilly despite Amber cooking up a storm in her kitchen. Bein a cryo user meant she didn't mind the cold, but it didn't hurt to throw on something. 'Amber.', she stepped into the kitchen, startled by the sight of a somewhat burnt sandwich awaiting for her. Amber awkwardly stared at her, forcing a wide smile.  'Hi Eula I made you breakfast.' She pointed to her poor attempt at cooking and Eula let out a frustrated groan, but she was thankful deep down she had someone like Amber to care for her. 'I'll have vengeance later on you for this.' She mumbled, noting how angelic Amber's laugh that followed was. How lucky she was to have Amber. After eating she noticed how tired Amber looked, 'Bunny?' she asked, as the outrider rubbed her eyes. Yawning, Amber stretched out her arms, 'Yes?' Amber replied, 'You're still tired you need more rest.' After much protesting from Amber, she had wounded up in Eula's bed, a familiar warmth beside her as Eula held onto her, big spooning her basically. Eula was right, Amber realized, digging her face into the sheets and relaxing into Eula's arms, she felt her eyelids flickering, despite trying her best to stay up she failed, submitting to defeat. As the outrider laid in her arms, Eula brushed her fingers through Amber's long brunette hair, it was soft and felt like a fluffy cloud. She laid her head on Amber's shoulders, feeling as if she was practically in heaven, she felt like the luckiest woman alive. Growing up she was always told she had to marry a man, something she'd rather not do, no matter if she was happy or not she had to do as her family wished back then. But there was no man that could make her feel as happy as Amber did, her Amber per say. It was somewhat reassuring, knowing no one could get between the two now. No one would tell them their love was wrong. She lost herself in the moment, her thoughts a jumbled mess, it was impossible to sleep. All she could think of was her undying admiration for the girl in her arms, who laid perfectly. 'Goodnight bunny.' She whispered as a hand laid on Amber's waist, a cold icy hand that conflicted with her body heat. More relaxed now, Eula dug her face into Amber's shoulder blade, sighing in relief as she felt sleepiness over take her. Not a productive day off, the two cuddled for most of the day, but it was a very much needed day off.

Barbelle, tea date, no AU, Albert ( the npc) slander because I can, Barbara gets a restraining order on Albert because he's a creep.

Another hard day of work, making sure the Knights of Favonius headquarters was cleaned top to bottom, practically sparkling and an effective day of training. Noelle's body was practically screaming at her to take a break, but she still had one more plan for the date. A date would be the bets term for what she was doing. With no one other then Barbara, who was waiting patiently for her in the library. When Barbara saw Noelle she practically  jumped up with joy as she ran over to the maid, wrapping her arms around her, she seemed more happier then usual. 'Why so happy?' Noelle realized how impolite that could sound but she had no chance to apologize, ' One of the nuns managed to get a restraining order set in place so that Albert can't come near the church.' Noelle knew how much Albert irritated the idol, but she could never tell him personally to go away, oh the backlash she would get as an idol for that could ruin her career. Noelle hugged Barbara back, 'Congratulations!' Barbara pulled away from the hug, only then noticing how tired Noelle looked, 'Noelle you look exhausted.' She forced Noelle to sit down and excused herself for a few minutes. When she came back, she was holding a small cup of tea, pink flowers had been painted onto the cup and inside the cup was tea, when Noelle was handed the cup she brought the cup up to her nose, it smelled like fresh peppermint. ' Thank you, this cup is cute Barbara where did you get it?' She asked after a few sips; she noticed how Barbara went slightly pink. 'Oh, I made it for you actually.' Noelle was shocked, ' There's no need to do such a thing for me! Thank you!' She carefully placed the cup down and smiled at Barbara, the tea being gone. Barbara was sitting next to her by now and had her own cup, it looked similar but had light blue hearts. 'Matching mugs, how cute!' Noelle complimented, it was easy to compliment Barbara in her opinion, she always liked making people feel like the best versions of themselves but when it came to Barbara it felt like second nature. ' Oh, thank you!' Barbara covered her face with the mug, at the time Noelle thought nothing of it and continued talking. 'So, Barbara, how has your day been?' And from there casual conversation took place, to Noelle a good chat with someone as close to her as Barbara was after a long day of working was more than relaxing. Of course, in her mind if she wanted to be a knight she had to work as much as she could, as hard as she could, to try and prove herself to the Knights of Favonius. But she was always held back down to Earth by Barbara, who would never let the maid over work herself if she had the chance. ' It's getting late.' Noelle said, hating to leave Barbara but if she stayed longer then she couldn't get the required healthy amount of sleep she set for herself. The two parted ways, Noelle making her way to her room, but a longing for Barbara throbbed in her heart. A longing maybe. But she didn't know what the longing meant. She had asked Lisa, only to be met with a giggle from the librarian, ' Noelle, the answer you're looking for is right im front of you. You'll know soon enough.' She sure hoped she would.

Rannett, Lisa is a good mom, aw wholesome, modern au

Razor never understood why so many people had been happy recently, he knew happy was good but it didn't make sense. He saw people all around him at school exchanging flowers, cards, chocolates, small gifts and etc. Only recently attending public school, he didn't understand the excitement. So one day, he decided to ask the wisest person he knows, Lisa. 'Why is everyone giving gifts? Is it Christmas?' He asked Lisa one day while the two were in the library, Lisa worked as a librarian so Razor spent most of his days there, it helped him if he was being honest since Lisa could offer him extra help. ' No Razor, not Christmas.' The librarian giggled, as she slid a few books onto the cart, ' It's Valentine's day.' That was a new word for Razor to try and digest, he tilted his head in confusion. Smiling warmly, Lisa skimmed through a few books on her desk and stopped on one, handing the book to Razor. ' Valentine's Days traditions and the history behind it.' The cover of the book read, Razor's reading had gotten good, so he was excited to read something knew. He plopped in a chair nearby and read the book, 'You do something special for someone you love?' He asked when done, Lisa nodded, just getting ready to close the library for the night. ' Do you love anyone Razor?' Lisa asked, loving to play matchmaker whenever she got the chance too. ' Razor loves you and Bennett and Miss Jean and Fischl.' He piped up, 'Well you should do something for one of them. Maybe Bennett?' She hinted at, she was no fool she could tell how close the two had gotten. 'Razor loves Bennett the most!' He cheered. After Lisa was done with work she took Razor to a near by store to pick out things to give to Bennett. 'Do you know what he like?' Razor nodded and grabbed a few things, adventure gear, first aid kit, Lisa added something to a cart, a card. When the two got home Razor signed the card and Lisa helped him place everything in a little bag, tying it neatly with a pink bow. The next day, Razor was practically scouting out Bennett, the two had agreed to meet at the park since they didn't have school that day. Bennett was sitting on a nearby bench, Razor ram up to him only to halt. 'Benny there's a sign on that bench that says don't sit on it, it's drying.' Bennett jumped up from the bench, letting out a defeated sigh. ' Just my luck, oh what do you have there?' His eyes laid on the bag. ' Lisa taught Razor what Valentine's Day is and apparently you're supposed to give gifts to someone you love.' Razor handed over the bag, making Bennett blush a bit but he took the gift nonetheless. 'Thank you Razor, I didnt get you anything but I'll pay you back as soon as I can!' He looked through the gifts and thanked Razor countless times. ' No need to thank Razor, Razor loves you!' That brought a smile to Bennett, 'I love you too Razor.' He said, not knowing if Razor knew exactly what he meant but it did make Razor smile. And the two decided to meet and hang out on Valentine's Day, Bennett insisting he'll pay Razor back for the thankful gift.