Chapter 4: Seeing Cupid

Beginne am Anfang

"Oh my, what happened in there?"

"I don't know, suddenly I just heard some shouting and slamming of the door."

"Wah... look at Tzuyu..."

The other staffs could only look at Tzuyu who was also in a mess of tears. It was not long that she noticed the stares and quickly went back inside the room.

Minho has a lot of work to do because of this. He needs to study more about the records of Tzuyu and Dahyun back at the agency.

He slowly stepped up his feet and walks towards the exit as well, he has to go back and consult Felix about this and know more. He might find some holes on the case.

He passed by the hall like a decent person would do, or he just is lazy to fly over such small path. Yeah, the latter. He walks gracefully and remained on his very own resting face.

Ignoring what was happening on the background, he gladly takes his steps towards the exits of the building.

And one he should've noticed and be concerned was... how a guy in a plain black hoodie, biting in to his sandwich, noticed Minho as the other walked. The guy had paused chewing his sandwich while he was surprised to see the presence of a man slightly out of this world.

Minho might've noticed the stare too and looked at the other while walking nonetheless. The other could only stare again seeing Minho having blue eyes and glossy lips red, a halo like energy on top of his head, skin as white as snow.

Minho only passed the boy after he looks at him. The other walked as well while staring at Minho. Both of them crossing each other from different directions.

"Did you see that? The trainee had a white silvery hair and blue eyes.... wahh I didn't know they dress like that." Chan spoke as he walks with one of the staffs.

"Huh? Who?" the girl asked after operating something in her iPad and glanced as to where Chan was looking earlier.

"Just now, they passed by." Chan replied and bit on his sandwich again.

"I guess they have an evaluation going on." she said and proceeded to follow Chan to the meeting.

---

Minho entered the office, looking bothered and annoyed at some point. And that expression itself spoke a lot to Felix.

"Hyung... what are you doing here?" He asked his older brother, pausing from arraging some paperwork.

"A bit of a conflict with Choi Jongho and Kang Yeosang. Jongho has a girlfriend and it is Chou Tzuyu." Minho replied and sighed after.

Felix stood up after hearing it, surprised and walked to one of the drawers.

"Is it like a bad conflict now? Does Jongho know Tzuyu is matched with her soulmate?" Felix continued asking while searching for the names.

"Yes, that was how Jongho found out and I found out it was Chou Tzuyu who is his girlfriend and Kang Yeosang also refused to believe Jongho is his soulmate considering Jongho is straight andddd has a girlfriend." Minho answered.

"But after that situation, I don't think he has a girlfriend anymore." Minho ended while looking at his brother.

Felix could only sigh and go back to his seat, thinking deeply.

"I didn't know she had a boyfriend. I should've been aware. I mean she hangs out a lot with Dahyun and it was so easy to match them because they were so easy to spot together." Felix reasoned out while sitting on his swivel chair.