Chapter 5: Got My Ticket To You

Surrounded by couples all the time

---

The night was surely at peace, the moon was shining brightly as to Minho's liking and the stars blooming tonight. The streets were busy again, but his mission doesn't stop. He landed right at the rooftop where Yeosang has now found a crying Jongho near the corner of the building.

“Jongho...”

A soft whisper, was all that it takes for Jongho to finally have the energy and look up to whom that voice belongs to.

Yeosang was standing there, eyes filled with worry and gasping after seeing the younger's eyes filled with tears.

“What happened??” Yeosang sits in the same level as Jongho was, gently looking at him and fixing his messy hair.

“Jongho, what happened? Why are you crying?” He asked.

The younger male was in a mess, tears streaming from his eyes down to his cheeks and gentle sobs was all he could let out.

“She found her soulmate, hyung...” He started off while wiping the tears off his cheeks.

“She’s also already dating her... And I never knew about it.” Jongho sighed in exhaustion and pain.

Hearing about that just made Yeosang shocked, his emotions were quickly filled with anger and the sudden sadness he felt for his friend.

“I'm so sorry you had to go through this, Jongho... It's not your fault.” He sighed, worrying for his friend about the whole situation.

“It kinda is maybe...? If only I had just known—”

“No! It is not your fault! She could've told you already that she found her soulmate and having feelings for her soulmate. Keeping it from you was not okay, and dating her soulmate while dating you is much worse.” Yeosang denied whatever was about to say.

The younger one had nothing more to say, it would just add up to the mixed of emotions he was enduring at the moment.

“It's not your fault... I don’t think it will ever be your fault.” Yeosang continued.

“How would you know that?” Jongho looks at him, his eyes showing anticipation and just wanting his questions answered.

“Because I know you're not someone who is a jerk in a relationship. You’re caring, sweet, thoughtful, kind understanding and loving! And anyone would be lucky to have you as their boyfriend. Not only that, even if you're cold but you care more than most people do. You're an amazing person than you know you are, Jongho.” Yeosang added while sighing softly, saying the only fact about Jongho.

Hearing that has left Jongho in a faze but somehow, fluttering state. Was Yeosang only saying those things to make him feel better? “You don't have to lie...”

“I wasn't, nor I was planning to.” Yeosang quickly admitted and faced Jongho, his eyebrows furrowed. “And I wouldn’t lie to you because you don’t deserve that.” He added and crosses his arms.

Jongho sighed, he didn't like how Yeosang was so determined to correct him whenever his insecurities comes up.

“What can I do? She... had found her soulmate and clearly she's inlove with her... Where am I going to be placing myself?” Jongho asks out of frustration, his mind racing with thoughts and in fear of loneliness. “I don't know where to go.” He sobs slightly.

Yeosang stared at him in worry again, Jongho doesn't deserve to even be feeling like this in the first place. Feeling lost and empty is a dangerous feeling anyone can have. It is like you have direction in life, and it's scary. “Find your own place and meet your own soulmate that will find home in you.”