Chapter 4: Seeing Cupid

A hopeless romantic all my life

---

"Noona, we're soulmates, right?" Jongho asks while staring at her.

Tzuyu's expression changed into a speechless and panic.

"What do you mean... Jongho what's going on?" She says while looking at him too.

"Noona.... Something happened weird today. And I really felt it, you know? I don't know if it's true because I know you're my soulmate." Jongho stated.

"Wait, you mean..." Tzuyu was about to say something when the door opened and revealed a young beautiful woman.

"Tzuyu baby~~ Are you ready for our date?" She called out while smiling widely.

The woman paused first seeing the back of a boy and was confused.

"Excuse me... what are you doing to my soulmate?" She pulled the boy's arm to get him away from her woman.

Jongho heard that and was shocked to feel himself being pulled by someone. He stumbled a few steps and quickly turned his head to whoever pulled him. His eyes widened seeing whoever that was.

"D-Dahyun noona?..."

He wanted to scream right now and ask so many questions. What was happening and why was this happening... His girlfriend, whom he loves so much... He can't believe she did that to him. What hurts more is that, the person whom his girlfriend is soulmates with, is his considered girl best friend.

"Jongho.." Her breath hitched as she stared at him in surprise and panic and stared at Tzuyu.

He looks at them while there was something suffocating building up inside him. He felt like crying and going insane right at that moment, but he was too overwhelmed to process everything and fell everything right now.

"How... H-how long has it been?" he stared at his feet in shame, shock and numbness of the pain.

"Jongho, I can explain-"

"HOW LONG?!! Answer the question!" He shouts in anger and in betrayal, he was raging in that overwhelming pain.

3 months. Minho knows. He was there when Felix matched the two.

"A few weeks..." Dahyun answered as she stepped farther from the two, she looks at Tzuyu who looks at her in fear and worry.

Jongho could only clench his fist while he couldn't keep his own tears from building up. This was too much, the fact that Tzuyu wasn't his soulmate already hurts him. The fact that Tzuyu never told him anything, and the fact that she didn't say she already has met her own soulmate and her heart is now taken by another.

"Jongho, I'm sorry!" Tzuyu pleaded as she watched Jongho leaves the room, full of anger and despair. And a heartbreak.

Dahyun had to pull her from getting near him. She had to be stopped knowing she wasn't going to make anything better after Jongho had witnessed everything unfold in his eyes.

And Minho, although he did not need to, had to back away from the door after it had been slammed open and the other male leaves with despair.

Jongho hurriedly leaves the building, in tears. Minho could only sigh, this was not his plan to watch everything crumble. He was only assigned to match those who the god of fate had chose.

The other people seems to have noticed Jongho and his state. They all started whispering and for Tzuyu who just stood by the door, she was also in tears.