Chapter 4~ Always Alone

Start from the beginning

Foxy's Pov:
I was out in the rain, I think I'm starting to rust. But I didn't care, not anymore, I kissed Freddy but I'm more than sure he didn't want to kiss me. I started to cry, I closed my eyes, gagging and choking over my own sadness. My tears didn't seem to stop as they fell down my cheeks to the ground. I started to hear footsteps, but I didn't dare try to open my eyes. I sniffed and wiped the side of my face. I didn't feel the rain drops hitting me anymore, did it stop raining? No...I still heard it. I looked up to see an umbrella, stopping the rain from hitting me. I looked to my right, and saw Freddy was the one who was holding it. Why was he doing this? I wiped my eyes clean of my tears, and tried to look ok. "What ye be doing here? Ye will rust." I said, crossing my arms, turning away from him, glad he brought an umbrella. "Well...I couldn't just leave the one I loved out here." He said, pulling me close. I felt my face start to heat up, I started to blush. "L-Love..?" I asked, stuttering as he moved his hand down my back. Ooh, I loved that feeling. "Yea....hey Foxy? Can you um...do that again? You know...kiss me?" Was he serious? Did Bonnie put him up to this? Well..whatever it was, I just smiled and blushed more. "Aye, Aye Cap'n!" I said, pulling him close to me, kissing him passionately. I felt the rain hitting me again, and felt him pull me closer with both of his hands, kissing back. He must've let go of the umbrella to pull me closer, which was soooo worth it!! I mean, even if we were getting rusty, at least I was rusting with my beloved. I pulled him even closer to me, enjoying our connection. His furry metallic lips against mine were the best thing I've ever experienced. I felt his tongue lick my bottom lip, asking for an entrance, and I accepted. I felt his metallic tongue exploring in my mouth, man...who knew Freddy was such a good kisser?
He wrapped his tongue around mine, earning a tiny moan from me within the kiss. We started to have a hot tongue war, until I short circuited, electrifying me and Freddy. I was embarrassed as we were both separated from the impact. The dang rain had made its way to my wires. Well..it was good while it lasted. The electrocution was so strong it knocked us both to the ground. Freddy was the first one to get up, and then help me up. I blushed, and rubbed the back of my neck, he must've noticed because he kissed my cheek. I smiled and reached for his nose, squeaking it. He looked surprised, and swept me off my feet, literally. He suddenly picked me up bridal style, and walked towards the front door. "What about the umbrella?" I asked him, my arm around him, carefully trying not to poke him with my hook. "Huh? Oh that's not mine. That's Mike's." He said, laughing as he opened the door and walked in.
FLASH!
We both looked towards the flashing of a camera, which was held by a smiling Chica. I felt my face start to feel hot, and I looked at Freddy, who was red. Aww, he looked so cute when he was like that.
"W-Why did you take our Picture?" Freddy stuttered, holding me closer to his chest. I could tell he was nervous, well I shouldn't say I wasn't because I was too. "Well duh! So I could hang it up! And mess with you two for the rest of your days!" She laughed, holding up the picture. With that, Freddy dropped me. "WHAT?!?" He exclaimed, letting me go. He then realized what he did and looked towards Me with big blue eyes. "Oh..geez sorry Foxy..I didn't mean it." He said, quickly standing me on my feet and holding me close. I couldn't help but turn red and smile, his arms around me made me feel so safe. "Oh..it be quite alright.." I said, feeling quite embarrassed. "I was only kidding you two. I would never do that to my dear best friends!" She said smiling, handing me the picture, and walking off. I took it in my hands, looking at it as if it where something as if it were something I've never seen. I showed it to Freddy, who then took it in his own hands and smiled, kissing my cheek. I smiled so hard I thought my jaw would fall off. I was finally with him!
My Freddy! Oh wait, I had to make sure...
"Freddy..?.." I grabbed his hand, and looked up at him. He looked at me smiling, which froze me in his gaze.
"Yes Foxy?" He asked, interlocking his fingers with mine, Dang it! He's making this harder to explain than it already was. "I uh...well..does this mean, that we be a couple now?" I asked, blushing, feeling his fingers with mine were incredible. His smile faded, and I thought he was going to walk away, he took his hand away from mine, then wrapped them around my waist, taking me off guard. He pressed his nose to mine, making his squeak. "I thought we already were." He said, smirking, pulling me closer. I put my arms around his neck, again, being careful not to stab him. He put his forehead against mine, I did the same, closing my eyes, smiling. We stood there for a few minutes, enjoying our time together. I didn't want any of this to end, I wanted it to last forever. But eventually my legs started to ache, and I winced a bit, worrying Freddy.
"What's wrong?" He asked, looking at me with concern. "It be me legs..don't ye worry about it." I said, walking to my cove. "Of course I should worry about it!" He said behind me, I was already climbing in my cove when he said that, and I closed my curtains.
He reopened them and looked at me, sitting down holding my Freddy plush. Oops. I quickly put the plushie next to me, I smiled, and patted a space next to me. He smiled back and crawled in, sitting next to me. I snuggled against him, getting comfortable as I started to feel drowsy, I looked up at him and saw that his eyes were closed. Did he fall asleep?
I gently shook him, he jumped a bit.
"Huh? What happened?" He asked, yawning and looking at me. I just shook my head. "Ye fell asleep mate..why don't you sleep with me tonight?" I asked, laying down, closing my eyes.
I felt him laying down beside me, I also felt his arms pull me closer, until he was hugging me to his body. I smiled, and fell asleep in his arms, I was more than happy. Nothing could make me even happier. I finally wasn't alone. After all these years, thinking I would never feel loved again by the loving children, feeling like complete scrap, but I was loved..for the first time...in my whole entire animatronic life. They were wrong, Eric was wrong, I was finally happy and loved. I was loved. By someone very special...
And His Name Is Freddy Fazbear.