"I don't have a pod with me!" Yells of pain came from above, the man in the chair was zapping Razer with blue electricity, Lily's blood boiled, that man was the cause of all of this. Causing havoc and hurting people.

Yeah, that's not gonna stand.

Lily exploded, sending a massive vine towards him to knock him off his balance.

"LEAVE HIM ALONE!"

The glass containing Razer's blue ring cracked and shattered.

"What is this?" Said Metron, as he was saw the ring fly off, this was not in his estimations.

The ring stopped in front of Lily, the blazing light around it making it look like it was on fire, Lily stared with wide eyes as its colour shifted from blue to white.

She held out her hand, and it slid onto her finger, a perfect fit.

She heard words enter her head, it sounded like an oath, her lips were moving before she could think about it.

"In blackest day, in darkest night, with souls full of light, rise into the dawn, blazing stars so bright!"

The whole area was engulfed in blinding light, all the others Forager, Rocket, Kilowog and Jay (who'd just made it to the scene) had the shield their eyes.

"What is happening?!" Merton exclaimed.

"Burn away the strife, White Lanterns light!" Lily emerged from the light in a sparkly white dress with a symbol completely different from all the other lantern colours.

All their jaws hit the floor.

"Give me that ring!" Metron charged at her, she brought out a construct of a giant beaver and it sent him shooting into the boom tube he opened with its massive paddle tail.

"Lily Wayne!" Forager called to her, She acted immediately, the female forager was enveloped in a white aura before regaining consciousness, both foragers clicking happily when they they realised that she would be ok.

Lily smiled in relief, not noticing that the ring she was wearing went back to blue, then POOF, Lily's new outfit disappeared and she was falling.

"I've gotcha." Thankfully Kilowog was there to catch her.

"Lily, how did you do that?" Rocket asked, still in slight surprise.