The best medicine

(A/N:  A Caelus x Blade Fanfic.  Oh yeah btw by the time I have done every one-shot I have wanted to do please let me know which one-shot you wanna see to have a story of its own.  I will count the comments for each story and the one who gets the most votes will gets its own story by itself.  Some will be short, and some will be long, it depends if I dont forget to update.)

Caelus just finished fighting a monster by himself on Jarlio-VI and he was badly injured.  No one came with him, and he didn't want to tell the others that he got wounded greatly and make them worry.  Holding his stomach and using the lance as a support he slowly made his way towards the hotel within the city.  He left a trail of blood through the snow all the way into the city, and once he got to the hotel, he put more pressure on his wound which made him whence in pain.  He swallowed the blood that was trying to come out of his mouth as he put his lance away and headed inside walking normally besides the fact that his hand was covered in blood.  No one seemed to notice which relived Caelus, so he headed into his room.  After he entered the room shutting the door behind him, he ran towards the dark bathroom and puked up the blood that came back up from him putting too much pressure on his stomach.

He then got up slowly and turned on the light taking off his shirt and bandaged his stomach.  Caelus felt like he had just enough strength left in him to make it to his bed though he really wanted to brush his teeth since his mouth tasted like blood.  Eventually Caelus slowly made his way towards his bed and when he went to lay down, he bumped into something which made Caelus turn on the hotel light and there he saw Blade sitting on his bed.  Caelus growled and pulled out his bat giving Blade a mean look.

"What the hell are you doing here Blade?"  Caelus said in an angry tone.

"Calm down I'm not here to hurt you.  I am only here to check in on you and see how you are doing."  Blade said calmly.

"Get out of here you are not welcomed here."  Caelus said as he readied his bat to hit Blade.

"Caelus, put the bat down we both know that you are unable to properly fight."  Blade glared.

"Do you really believe I'm gonna believe that you only came here to check up on me?  Of course, I'm not gonna believe you.  You have ulterior motives I know you do so don't you dare try anything."  Caelus said smirking.

Blade sighed and quickly pushed on Caelus's wound without giving him any time to react.  The trailblazer puked up blood once more and fell to his knees holding his bleeding stomach looking up at Blade.

"That was a low blow Bladie."  Caelus said in pain.

"I told you not to call me that.  Also, I did tell you that you were in no position to fight, didn't I?"  Blade pulled his serious voice.

"The hell do you want with me this time?"  Caelus glared at Blade.

"I told you already.  Kafka gave me the order to check up on you, so I am here to do as such.  I am actually kinda shocked that you don't have anyone with you though.  You normally don't travel by yourself what made you want a change of pace?"  Blade asked curiously.

 "That's none of your damn buis...ness" Caelus then blacked out on the floor due to the blood loss he experienced.

When he woke up several hours later, he saw that he was shirtless which revealed the blood covered bandages over his stomach.  He then carefully sat up and looked around the small room and saw no sign of Blade.  Assuming he probably went home Caelus texted the astral express crew and even some other friends.  He told them that he was gonna be out by himself for several days though he didn't wanna say the reason.  Thankfully everyone understood his decision and just sat on his bed looking out into the night sky.  Bored out of his mind Caelus then started to sing a song that sounded like a lullaby to him.  He was so focused on singing he didn't hear the door to his hotel room open.  Blade walked in and heard the injured boy sing.  This was the first time he has ever heard him sing and Blade couldn't help but be stunned by Caelus's beautiful voice.