Drunk Jai

"BABE IM BACK" Your hear Jai slur from the front door. A couple more people stumble in so you know its Luke and Beau.
Walking down the stairs Jai comes up to you and plants a sloppy kiss on your lips. "Babe thats gross" You giggle. Your too young to go out sadly, but the boys always bring a bottle home to share with you.
You all sit down on the couch and watch some spongebob. Its his favorite show to watch while drunk. You snuggle up to him and all of the sudden he starts screaming. "What the fuck?" You, Beau, and Luke all say simultaneously. "I dont know. Just felt like screaming." I just roll my eyes as the boys laugh.
"You want a shot?" Beau asks standing up. "Please" You whine back.
He comes back into the room with it and you quickly take it down. It burns your throat so you cough and go grab a can of coke. "You know, coke has cocaine in it." Jai slurs.
"Babe that was 100 years ago." You laugh.
"No. Stop lying to me!" He shouts jokingly.
"Hey y/n. Why aren't you naked yet?" Jai screams in front of the boys. The boys just laugh so you send them a glare and they quickly stop laughing. You take off your hoodie while walking up the stairs as Jai follows behind.
Getting into your guys's room, Jai pins you too the wall and crashes his lips to yours. You quickly pull away and ask him to eat a mint first to get the stench out of his mouth. He laughs and throws one in his mouth and continued where he left off.
Your hands begin to softly tug on his hair causing him to moan. His hand travels down your back softly rubbing your ass, then picking you up so your legs are wrapped around him.
He moves onto the bed and you take off his shirt revealing his masterpiece of a body. Jai does the same to you then quickly un hooking your bra.
He lays you down, takes off you pants, and climbs on top of you. Jai kisses you from the top of you lace underwear all the way up to your lips. You two begin to make out as you grind your hips on Jai's body. Softly moaning into his big lips, he takes of his pants and underwear revealing his huge erect penis.
Jai rolls over so hes on the bottom, and you begin to blow him as his mouth opens in awe. He quickly sits up and take off your underwear and rolls over once again so your on bottom.
He puts himself inside of you making slow and steady strokes causing your toes to curl.
"Jai- Fuck Jai dont stop!" You moan. You hear jai heavily breathing, and sweating all of his liquor out.
"FUUUUCK" Jai screams as we both come at the same time. "Best. Sex. Ever." Jai says in between breaths.
We both hear giggling so we look up to see that Jai never shut the door, and Luke and Beau are standing there in the hallway.
"Thanks for the show" Luke says clapping.
"Get the fuck out!" Jai screams. He covers himself with a pillow and shuts the door. He drops the pillow and almost falls over.
"Shit. Babe you alright?". You ask.
"Im doing just fine." He says flopping on the bed giving you a sloppy kiss. "Your a fucking dog." you laugh as you both fall asleep.