v

Kelly's flat, Yorkshire
25th October, 1996
01:28am

A small pop and he'd arrived. He prayed and hoped that he had received the correct information and he hadn't just entered a random persons house, or worse a muggles. He just wanted to see her again, his girl, his Kelly.

Evan had sent her a letter, a week ago, the lack of response led him to think that she either hadn't got the letter or she thought it was fake- he had disappeared for 17 years so that wouldn't be unimaginable. But Evan knew he had to see her. Even if she despised him, he needed to see her so he could explain, explain everything.

He began to go from room to room searching for her. Of course he knew that she could have someone there with her, it had been 17 years since they had last spoke and for all he knew she could think he was dead.He opened another door, no Kelly. He had two more doors left that he hadn't opened, he hoped she was behind one of them. He opened the next door, nothing. As he closed the door, he said a silent prayer in his head as he grabbed the handle to the next door.

He swung the door open and there she stood, blonde hair slightly disheveled from the sleep he had most probably woken her from, brown eyes wide and her wand held up to where he stood. She was just as beautiful as she was when they were 17, age hadn't made Kelly Walker any less gorgeous. Evan felt like he was falling in love with her all over again in just one glance.

Her wand dropped out of her hand as she gaped at him. Then she broke the silence and whispered his name, just his name "Evan,".

He tilted his head and whispered "Hey Kel."

314 words
27/01/2024

**~༛⎈༛~**