Chaos Creator Wakes Up And Reborn As Velgrynd ?

*Rimuru Pov*
"Agh, where am I, Ciel you there?" Said Rimuru.

[Yes Master. and you Finally woke up.] Ciel said angrily.

(Rimuru realizing he had left Ciel lonely throughout, how many years?)

"Am sorry Ciel, it's not my fault I got knocked out for thousands of years." Said Rimuru in an apologetic voice.

[Hmph] Ciel Pouted.

"Anyway, can we go back quickly where we were fighting Yuuki?" Said Rimuru, while forgetting that it has been over thousands of years.

[Master. That was thousands of years ago remember?] Ciel answered.
(Rimuru then remembers.)

"So That means we lost the war right?" Rimuru said in a sad/anger tone.
"And everyone is dead." Rimuru cried.

[With your power you can recreate them with their memori-] Just when Ciel was about to finish, she got interrupted.

"NO THEIR F###### FAKE, AM NOT WILLING TO DO THAT!" Rimuru yelled.

[Then how about we go back in time?] Ciel suggested another choice.

"I can do that?" Rimuru said with a surprised face.

[Yes! Master has been absorbing "Turn Null" energy for thousands of years now. You are 15x stronger than Veldanava in his Prime] Ciel said proudly.

[You have also surpassed Veldanava by so much, you can do this with no power loss at all.] Ciel said.

"I see, you chose this because you knew I was going to take this option?"

[I have no idea what you're talking about] Ciel said while looking away from Rimuru.

[Master do you want to go now?] Ciel said.

"But first how do we use this power?" Questioned Rimuru

[I have not Master the technique, so the timeline that you want to go to will have a 15% of happening.]

"Well let's just try it and hope for the best, besides you said nobody can beat me." Rimuru said proudly with a smile
[*///*]
"Are you blushing?" Rimuru said teasingly.

[It's just your imagination.] Ciel said while covering her face.

As of that Ciel returned into the soul of Rimuru, and began to start up the time travel skill. She then begins to activate the skill, and then the portal opens up in front of Rimuru.

"Do I just jump in Ciel?" Said Rimuru
[Yes Master.] Ciel said.

Rimuru then jumped in. He then was traveling through a bluish tube, he could see other colors, but he just focused on the timeline he was supposed to go to. When he almost reached the timeline, flames started to come out of nowhere and grabbed him. The flames pulled him to another timeline tube.

"CIEL WHAT IS THIS! I CAN'T USE MY MAGIC!" Yelled Rimuru
[I have no idea Master, I can't activate anything too to help.] Ciel said.
"OH COME ONNNNNNNNN!" Screamed Rimuru.

Rimuru and Ciel were then pulled into the timeline when Velgrynd was born, and their souls had mixed. Rimuru being the dominant soul, had gained control. When Rimuru opened his eyes, he saw.

"VELDANAVA?" Rimuru said in his head
"VELZARD TOO?" Rimuru now screamed in his head.

[Master Calm down, I have gathered information, and it seems your soul and Velgrynd had mixed. Due to your soul being the dominant one you had full control over her. But you would gain her personality, over time.] Ciel stated.

"Now it makes sense why am in a red baby dragon body. AND IN FRONT OF TWO TRUE DRAGONS." Rimuru thought.

"Hello little one." Veldanava said.
Rimuru tried to put up an act that he could not speak, and had no intelligence of the world. And it actually worked on a "God" that knows everything. On the side was Velzard, he got instant PTSD because he got her "education," and he wonder if Velgrynd got, any "education."

[She only got education at the age of 12-18 Master.] said Ciel
"Well I better behave at the time." Rimuru thought with shivers.
Velzard POV
"Hello I am Velzard. And today my cute little sister has been born, eeeeeek!" Velzard said in her mind happily.
"I will make him the best little sister known to mankind, and monsters!" Said Velzard in her mind again.
"Hey Big brother!" Velzard said to Veldanava
"Yes?" Veldanava responded
"Can you name her this for me?" Said Velzard
"Sure what is the name?" Veldanava asked.
I then went over to Veldanava and whispered into his ear. When he heard the name he was very delightful because it was actually good and he had no idea what to name her at the time.
Rimuru POV
"Is this the part where he names me Ciel?" Asked Rimuru
[Yes master, you will receive a buff from naming, and your current power right now too.]
"Nice! I'll be overpowered and heck!" Shouted Rimuru in his head.
[But you are already overpowered Master.]
"Oh right...Hehe." Laughed Rimuru.
"Your name will be...." Veldanava was about the finish the sentence.
"Velgrynd." Said Veldanava
With this rimuru had an extra buff. Like a 2% in his power buff.
Veldanava also reached his hand out to touch Rimuru/Velgrynd, head so he could gained knowledge about a true dragon and intelligence. This was quite useless because Ciel had already provided Velgrynd/Rimuru with the the details about true dragons. And Ciel is basically a machine of infinite intelligence.
Veldanava POV
"After I had named Velgrynd. I had a power loss by 20%. It was quite weird because it took me 60% of my power, to create this lovely world, and I had 40% left, and somehow she took my remaining half. So I can say she is as strong as me now? I wouldn't mind because that means the world I create would be safer." Veldanava thought.

END 943 WORDS, ALSO I WILL BE REFERRING RIMURU AS VELGRYND NOW, I AM NOT WRITING RIMURU/VELGRYND, THAT WOULD TAKE QUITE A WHILE.