Prologue

Hello everyone! This is in the old forest place. It's kind of a different universe, instead of the original clans, there is LightningClan, BreezeClan, MistClan, IceClan, and StormClan.

Prologue

My heart pounds in my chest. My breathing is heavy. My paws are moving quicker than a lightning bolt. But they're still gaining on me. Those spindly furless legs. Give me the major creeps.

My mind wild with panic, I dove into the road. I threw the small kit in my mouth to the other side of the Thunderpath, and curled into a ball, and let the Monster coming at full force run me over. At least they won't get me.

My ghost rose out of my body. It was weird seeing my body from the outside. Especially claws shredded, pelt a hazy mix of dirt, eyes wide open and terrified. Blood dribbled out of my bodies ear.

Three Twolegs approached the edge of the Thunderpath, and just like I'd seen before, their snouts elongated, they grew fur and a tail. It was excruciating to watch them shift. Three cats stood in their place.

They come and sniff my body. "Dead." He says it in a garbled voice, low and rumbling. It sends chills down my ghostly spine. It's bloodcurdling. But there seems to be something about it that sounds old and wise.

"We need to get the kit" The first one says.

"No. She is not of age. We must wait." A second one, female says. When I hear this, I want to scream, "Take me instead! Spare my kit!" But of course, they can't hear me. I run over to the small kit. She has no name. She was born just a few hours ago. I try to lick her head, but my tongue passes right over her. I can feel the pull of StarClan tugging at my ghost.

I look at where we are. I was on the MistClan side of the border. I had thrown her over to StormClan. A patrol approaches. "Take good care of her" I whisper, and I'm whisked up to StarClan.

Thunder and Lightning On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara