Love Wins All 🐺

~inspired by Love Wins All by IU~
~ You are Hong Sumi~
~you can listin to Love Wins All by IU or a piano version~
—————————————————————————

"Sumi-ah~" my best friend, Miyeon coos hugging me. "You look so gorgeous! Its simple yet stunning" she says pushing a stray piece of hair behind my ear.

My brown short hair that ends around my jawline is down and straight, and a classic vail and tiny Barrett at the back of my head. My dress is a square neckline with sleeves that go a bit past the elbow. The skirt is a normal ballroom skirt.

My makeup is my normal everyday makeup with a few more touches of blush and eye sparkles and a brighter pink lip tint. My nails are a French tip, perfectly matching my outfit. And my heels are low and white.

I didn't do much as it is a small wedding, in basically the middle of nowhere. "Thanks Miyeon" I smile "Channie is a lucky man" she says hugging me once more.

Soon Chan's mom walks in. "Oh Sumi, darling you look so beautiful" she smiles grabbing my hands "Thank you mom" I say smiling. "I just wanted to tell you we are ready when you are" she smiles.

I turn to Miyeon, who is my maid of honor and nod signaling her to cover my face with the vail and grabbing my bouquet of Lupine's and White Roses. We soon make our way to the doors of the venue.

I hear soft piano music playing, probably Jisung. I then see Felix, one Chan's best friends, and one I'm the most closet too. He volunteered to walk me down the aisle, since I had no one Planned. And of course the others minus Jisung. "Wow" was all he said "You look so pretty noona!" Felix lets out randomly kind of shocking me "hehe thank you Lix" I smile linking my arm in his

"You ready?" "Yep" I smile as The doors open to mine and Chan's closet friends walking down the aisle arms linked. Lastly leaving Miyeon to walk behind me and Felix. I take a deep breath in and smile as I start walking.

The sound of soft piano in the background filling my ears as I hear whispering all around me
"Wow she looks gorgeous"
"Chan is one lucky man"
"Her dress is so beautiful"

I soon spot Chan and make eye contact with him, smiling even brighter than before. He wore a plain white button up and Black tie, black slacks, and a black blazer. His black curly hair framing his face. A huge smile plaster on his face aswell.

I soon am facing him now, eye to eye. "You look....amazing" he whispers, I blush slightly though I should be used to it. "You look amazing too"

"We are gathered here today to witness the sacred union of Bang Chan and Hong Sumi.  We stand here to honor and celebrate the love shared between these two people, as they come together to start their new life with a solemn vow, surrounded by their closest family and friends. We are all overjoyed that you are able to join us here today." The Officiant starts.

"This ceremony celebrates the beginning of your marriage. It's a journey of love, understanding, perseverance, and dedication to one another that lasts through time. As we stand here today to mark this occasion, we remember that what matters most is not the ceremony itself, but the love and companionship you will continue to share throughout your married life together."

"There are no vows more meaningful and powerful than those which will be shared here today. Your wedding vows are a sacred declaration of your love for each other, the foundation of your relationship as a married couple, and the life you want to build together. Hong Sumi, you may start."

I take a deep breath in before resisting my vows I've practiced. "Dearest, Darling, My Universe, Bang Chan. You have made me the happiest woman on earth, you have made many promises to make me feel out of this world with your love. And you are correct I feel like I've been form earth all the way to mars. I just want to run away with you form all the problems that life has and will bring us, I know nothing can brake the bond we share, cause our Love Wins All"

As I end I hear an irruption of "Awwww's" from the crowd. The officiant continues "Bang Chan, please now make your vows."

"I still remember the first day we met like it was yesterday. It was a cold fall night at a coffee shop back in high school, where you worked. You could see how tired I was when and gave me a free coffee" the crowd giggles and so do I "we then decided to hang out outside of your shift hours and the more I saw you all happy and smiling, it made my heart flutter. You are my everything and since that day I've wanted to protect you and love you for the rest of my life" he ends

"It is now time for you to exchange rings. Your rings symbolize the eternal commitment that you make to each other, and the never ending circle of your love. May these rings always remind you of the commitment you are making here today."

The officiant starts again "please repeat after me." And we do as told finishing it in unison after instructions. "I, Bang Chan/Hong Sumi give you, Bang Chan/Hong Sumi, this ring as a symbol of my love and commitment to you."

Chan grabs my ring, a silver band with a big gray diamond at the center with smaller ones on the sides, and slideing it onto my hand. I then grab his ring, a simple black band and slide it on his. 

Now is the part I've been waiting forever for!
"Do you, Bang Chan, take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

Without a moment of hesitation or doubt he says "I Do"

"Do you, Hong Sumi, take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I Do" I responded with the same timing

"By the power vested in me, I pronounce you husband and wife. It is with great honor and delight that I present to you Mr. and Mrs. Bang. You may now kiss the bride"

We give each other a quick smile before Chan removes my vail from my face and pulling me in by my chin for our first kiss.

As we kiss the crowd claps and cheers making me slightly smile into Chan's lips. We part ways and face the crowd hand in hand and bringing it up for all to see.

I'm truly glad to be spending the rest of my life with Bang Chan.

——————————————————————

Hello! This also may be a two parter depending on what yall want! Anyway the MV for "Love Wins All" made me cry! Ngl V looked so handsome and I loved the acting and his and IU's chemistry!!!!!!

The mv was beautifully made and I was looking at the lyrics and I thought "huh I could make a Oneshot with this" not the mv plot line cuz that would give me trauma 😀

I hope you liked it and have a good rest of your Day, Afternoon, Night, or evening!

Bye~
Mina
⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝♡

PS:
Your ring

And I based yours and Chan's fits form the Mv so here ya go