My Star 🐇🐿️

TW: Homophobia
—————————————————————————Jisung was peacefully sleeping, the chill autumn air meant it was close to his favorite season, Winter. Not to mention his favorite person ever his boyfriend. Lee Minho laying next to him snuggled up together.

Minho is the first to wake up, like always due to Jisung being a heavy sleeper Minho can easily leave the bed and start on there breakfast, consisting of leftover cheesecake they had from Jisung's Birthday Party that he shared with Felix, the cake being especially made by Minho, and some pancakes.

Jisung wakes up to a delicious smell coming from the kitchen of their small shared apartment in Seoul. Jisung grabs his glasses and walks out to see Minho peacefully humming to some of Jisung, and his group, 3RACHA's songs. While making pancakes.

Minho can feel Jisung's presence and turns around to face the boy. "Morning Sunngie~" he coos and takes off his plastic gloves and goes over to hug the boy and give him a soft kiss on the head.

"Did you sleep well?" "Yes, don't worry about me you have to go on set today don't you?" Jisung responds. Minho is a popular dancer and actor. He is currently working on a drama titled "Follow The Stars", a romance comedy.

Jisung doesn't mind since Minho's love interest in the show is a close friend of there's, Kim Yeri of idol group Red Velvet. And Minho only has eyes for Jisung at this moment and it's pretty obvious.

"Ya I do, but can't I worry about my little squirrel" Minho ruffles Jisung's hair before handing him a plate of Chocolate Chip Pancakes and a slice of cheesecake. "Eat up I need to get ready" Minho quickly pecks Jisung's lips before going into their room leaving Jisung in the kitchen.

He makes his way to the table and starts eating. He's happy with his life, he has his dream job, and the best boyfriend anyone could ask for.

Minho went to his closet grabbing a white t-shirt and a pair of jeans. He also grabbed Jisung's favorite hoodie of his and went to the bathroom to shower.

Once finished he put on his clothes and brushed his teeth. After he leaves the room and gose to Jisung giving him a big bare hug and kisses on the head.

"I'm heading out now love" he says
"okay have fun~ I love you~"
"Love you too~ bye"
After that Minho leaves and drives to set leaving Jisung home.

He then gets a call from Chan; his group mate. "JISUNG I HAVE NEWS" he yells his voice echoing in his ear
"Ow Hyung what is it, and lower your voice I just woke up!"
"Sorry, but we got hired to make the opening song for the show Minho Is filming!"

His jaw dropped. This was the biggest opportunity they have had before. They had just gotten on the rise last month boosting the sales of their albums. Gaining more and more fans by the day. He couldn't believe his music would be in the same show Minho was in!

"Really?!"
"Yes, come to the company, Changbin is on his way too"
Jisung hangs up and runs to take a quick shower, brush his teeth, and change clothes.

He runs to his car and drives to the company running in and to Chan's studio busting the door open.

"IM HERE" he says, Changbin and Chan turn their heads towards the younger. "Sorry" he rubes his neck walking over to Chan on the computer looking for samples of beats to get any idea's for what to choose.

"Ji do you know what the drama is agin?" Changbin asks "it's a romance comedy drama called 'Follow The Stars' so we need to make a love song-" "it doesn't have to be a love song just a mood setter, Jisung how about you text Minho for help" Chan says. Jisung grabs his phone and starts texting Minho