5.WHO WAS THAT PERSON.?

ابدأ من البداية

"What?!" I and the rest of the team were shocked.

"But why, Sir?" one of our teammates asked.

"Well, actually, my daughter Priya is undergoing heart surgery and she'll be all alone with my mother. I need to be there for her and take care of her," Shubham Sir explained, clearly worried.

"Okay, when is the surgery? We'll come to cheer Priya on and I'll pray for her quick recovery," I said.
I know he is single dad, his wife died after giving birth to Priya.

"The surgery is scheduled for the day after tomorrow," he said.

"Sir, when are you leaving?" my teammates asked.

"I'll be on a flight in 2 hours," Sir replied.

"And what about the MLA's daughter's case?" I questioned.

"We've actually located the spot where the kidnapper kept her. All we need to do is go there, rescue Nita, and apprehend the kidnapper. I know you all are capable of handling it and I believe in you. You can ace this without me", he said it with so much motivation in his voice.

"Yes sir", we all exclaimed with dedication.

He smiled at us and said, "All the best."

"Take care of Priya, we will come to meet her after this case", I said.

He then walked towards the gate and opened it when I asked him, "What about the new ACP, sir? Is there anyone joining?"

"Yes, there is someone," he said, pointing a finger at his chin and then turning back.

"That's a surprise for you, and you're going to love my surprise, I assure you", he said, lowering his voice so only I could hear, winking at me with a mischievous smile.

"Hnnn..?" I stayed glued in my position, trying to figure out what he meant and he left with wide grin on his face.

"Mam, we should prepare ourselves", Raj said, one of my team members and I nodded.
.
.
.

We're currently in an under construction building in a really secluded area. There's not a single person in sight. Only spider webs,ropes and chairs can be seen.

The bricks were all worn out, and the windows were cracked. Vines were growing on the outside, making it seem abandoned. The door creaked when I opened it, and inside, it was dark with sunlight peeking through holes in the roof. The place seemed like it hadn't been used in ages, with old tools and leftover stuff lying around on the dusty floor

We entered the building quietly with our guns aimed at the gate. We heard noises coming from the top floor, so my teammates and I split up to ensure the safety of a 13-year-old girl. We need to stay one step ahead of the kidnappers.

As we headed towards the top floor, we remained alert. On the second floor, one of the goons spotted us and called out to his buddies. Within no time, ten goons lined up as if they were receiving a bravery award.

Idiots!

One of the goons started shooting, but we managed to dodge the bullets and took cover behind a wall. While my teammates dealt with these amateur goons, Raj and I proceeded towards the top floor. There, we found a little girl tied to a chair with her hands bound and her mouth gagged. She looked pale, as though she hasn't eaten for many days.

We both headed towards her and started untying her hands. And that's when about 20 goons circled us. We pointed our guns, but then the leader came and held Nita, putting a knife to her throat.

"Put your guns down or I'll cut her throat into many slices," the leader said.

We couldn't see his face as he wore a mask and a black hoodie, but somehow I found his voice familiar. Raj and I both put our guns down as we didn't want to risk the little girl's life.

"Zyada tez banne ki koshish mat karna, tumhare saath aaye hue changu manguo ko already humare admiyon ne pakad lia hai," the leader said.

I rolled my eyes at him ,huuh!! he don't know what my changu mangus are capable of...huff just wait and watch.

(Don't try to be oversmart, the people that came with you has already been captured by our people)

Then he got busy with some calls. Raj and I eyed each other, about to hold our guns, but then he turned and pointed his gun towards us. Our other teammates also came pointing guns towards him.

"Well, I am really sorry, but if you have any last wish, I will not be able to fulfill it as I have been ordered to kill both of you and this pretty girl," he said with an evil smile on his face.

He was about to pull the trigger when someone shot at his hand, causing the gun to fall. That's when Raj and I took hold of our guns and I shot him in the leg. He fell down, and I held Nita to calm her down.And our comrades also came and arrested the leader.

But I was wondering who fired the bullet, we were all together, no one fired, then who was it?

------------------------------------

Finally Chapter 5 out...!!!!

So how was the chapter...??

Ok i know quite a short chapter but in future I'll try to write long chapters .

And what do you all think was the the person who shot that idiot leader ???🤔🤔

What do you think about Esha's Character...???

I am very excited for upcoming chapters....!!!!!

Stay Tuned!!!!

Next Chapter will release soon !!

Please vote and comment 🥺...!!!Guys i don't get anything from this i just want your connection with my story, your support will motivate me ....!!! Please vote and comment!!!!!

Bye Cutiepies...!!!🌼