It had orange linings and looked just like Nat's.
She was so excited that she got up and ran to Tony and Bruce hugging them both.

Yn smiled fondly at Tia and Bucky did too as he stood next to Yn putting his arm around her waist.

Tia excitedly ran upstairs to try it on but came back 5 minutes later with a sad face.
"Whats wrong baby ?" Yn asks seeing Tia's sad face.
"It's too big so I cant wear it." Tia says and Tony only laughs.

"Thats why we installed something special." Tony said walking to Tia.
"We made it sothat anybody could wear it." He said pressing a small button just under ber collar bone and the suit retracted perfectly to fit her body size.

"Wow thanks uncle Tony" Tia said jumping up into his arms and he smiled at her.

He set her down and pressed another button on her wrist.
"That one puts on the lights." Tony says as her suit lit up just like Nat's.

Tia was so amazed and Yn and Bucky took Tia outside where Peter was leaning on the side of the stalls his arms crossed infront of him.
"Hey Buttercup." Peter said as Tia excitedly ran into his arms.

"Pete!" Tia exclaimed happily as he picked her up and span her around.
"Look at my new suit!" She said happily.
"It suits you Buttercup." Peter said as Yn and Bucky walked up to them.

"Lets go" Yn said as she got onto her hourse effortlessly and so did Peter as he lifted Tia onto his horse and Bucky following suit.

The four of them happily rode their hourses around and just enjoyed their time.
When they came back it was about 3 pm.
Tia looked so happy to Yn and Bucky couldn't stop smiling at little Tia.

They got inside the house and Tia though they were just gonna get ready to go into the pool but when she walked in everyone was waiting for them.
"Happy Birthday!" Everyone exclaimed as she just looked at them in shock.

A single tear ran down her cheek as she turned around to face Yn and Bucky.
"You guys did this for me ?" She asks as she ran straight into Yn's arms.
"Mhm we sure did Monkey." Yn said as she gently wiped the girl's tears away and Bucky kissed her on the forehead.

"Now go open your presents." Yn said and Tia made her way to the table.
A chocolate cake lit with 12 candles sat waiting on the table surrounded by presents.
Tia blew out the candles and started with the biggest gift.

Which unknown to her was the bow.
She teared the wrapping paper as she saw the bow.
She shrieked in excitement.
"I'll teach you how to use it okay." Clint said winking to Tia and she ran up to hug him.
"Thank you uncle Clint." Tia said as she wrapped her little arms tightly around his waist.

She unwrapped all of her presents.
There was alot.
Tony and Bruce had given her their present this morning which was her suit.
She had received the bow that was from Clint and Laura.
Steve had gotten her a new leather jacket.
Sam had promised her he'd take her for a flight in the air with his wings.
Nat had gotten her a new pair of black boots.
Lila and Cooper had given her a set of arrows to pair with the bow.
And finally Yn and Bucky.

They didn't give her their present just yet.
"Hey baby girl come sit down for a moment."
Bucky says to Tia and she sits with them.
Bucky hands her a small box similar to the one he gave Yn.
She opens it slowly as it reveals a beautiful silver necklace with a small locket in the shape of a heart.

When she opened it it revealed a photo of her with her parents.
Not the ones that threw her away or the ones that abused her but Yn and Bucky standing happily side by side and Tia was ontop of Bucky's shoulders.
She looked at the next photo which was one of her and Peter and the last one was with her and the whole team.

She looked up at them with tears once again in her eyes.
"I love you guys." Tia said as she hugged them both.
"We love you too Buttercup we love you too" Yn and Bucky said to her.
In that moment nothing else mattered to the three of them nothing at all...

But to other people that wasn't the case.
In a Hydra base in Russia sat a man in his office as he looked at the vidio on his phone.
It was of Yn and Tia jumping out a window.

He sprinted towards his boss's office knocking frantically.
"Come in" He heard and made his way inside.
"I found them boss all of them.
The Winter Soldier, Black Widow, The Iron Soldier and even that girl with the powers apparently." He said showing his boss.

He smiled as he told his gaurd to go out he had to make a call and tell Dreykov.

It was all perfect for him.
He found Bucky his Winter Soldier, he found the little girl he was promised by a young couple for 10 million and he had found Dreykov's lost widow Natasha Romanoff and lastly he had found Yn Ln his Iron Soldier.