Introduction

Hello!

I'm Mak - the author - and I am high key obsessed with hockey! Especially the 1980 miracle on ice. To supplement my obsession, I've started to write some imagines (and possibly preferences) for our favorite boys. And I've decided to share them with you all! I'm so excited that you've come to read my book and I really hope you enjoy it! But on the off chance that you don't, keep your opinions to yourself. Tell your mom, your diary, your besties, whoever you want. But don't tell me, I don't need to know; however! If you do like the book, a specific line, a specific scene, a specific imagine, I would love to know that! A kind comment never hurt anyone! And comments are actually what encourages me to write (I'm a words of affirmation girly).

So please, let me knows those thoughts. As long as they fit the bill of being kind or just extremely weird. Anything that comes to your mind (as long as it is not hateful) is welcome here!

Along those same lines, I take requests! When requesting I do have a couple parameters:

1. I don't do smut. I might throw in a little spice every once in a while (and you'll see what I'm comfortable with in my imagines), but I will never do full on smut.

2. Please don't just give me a player's name. Also give me a plot. Or even just a scene of the movie. Even if it's small, I will take it and run with it! But I have a life too - I'm a college student - so it would help me crank your imagine out faster if you could give a little plot too.

3. Speaking of having a life and being a college student, the time that I have will first be devoted to school and friends. Which means it might take me a minute to get your request out. I promise it is coming! But I do have more pressing things. I will get it done as soon as I can, but please do not continually ask when it will be ready (that will make me not want to do it-).

4. Along those same lines, please place your requests on this page. That helps me keep them organized (and write them in the order I receive them). If you request, I will reply to your comment saying yes or no (yes, I can say no) and then again when I am writing it. If it has been a while (by a while I mean around a month) and you haven't heard anything, please check in! By all means! Perhaps I have forgotten or I am just busy. But give it a good while before you ask and please do not bombard me with questions.

5. I am a perfectionist when it comes to writing. I will read over something and edit it, then read over it and edit it, then read over it and edit it. Every time I change something I read over it again. But even still I sometimes make mistakes. Unless I make a factual mistake, I do not need people pointing out the things I messed up grammatically. I will do my best to fix it in my own time. Please if there is something wrong factually, point that out (in a kind way) and I will fix it. But any grammatical errors, just leave them be.

6. Finally, I only write Y/n. You can give me a name in your request, but I will change it to Y/n when I write it.

Once again, I'm so excited you've chosen my book to read! I'm excited to get to know you as a reader and I hope your pulled into the amazing world of hockey! Thank you for reading!

Love,
Mak!