Surprise!

Man, my stomach has been killing me." I said to myself. "You might be pregnant girl, you know how you and Tre are!" My bestfriend Tracy yelled from the bathroom. "Girl please shut up, you know I'm not ready for a child yet." I yelled back and started wondering.. Maybe I am, I lift up my black Tupac sweater and started rubbing my light skin stomach, looking in the mirror from side to side. "Well lets go to the doctor then!" She said sticking her head around the corner, "or are you scared Ar'mani?"
I looked at her. "Lets go then!" I picked up my IPhone and Purse. "Where are my keys?" I asked Tracy, "Right here, keep up with your shit. Without me you'll be lost!" She said while laughing. "Whatever,Let's go!" We headed down my glass stairs, "Hold on let me get a snack," I told Tracy. "Your fat ass! You pregnant bish!" Tracy said. "Just chill bestie, these fruit snacks hitting the spot!" I told her walking towards the door, I locked up my 2 story house, I got in my All white Ranger Rover with Red leather seats, and pulled out the drive way, I'm honestly scared of what the doctor might say. I don't know how Tre would feel, shit I don't even know how I would feel. All these thoughts were going through my head. "You okay Bestie?" Tracy said nudging me, knocking me out my thoughts, "Yeah I'm fine." She knew I was lying. "Girl you will be okay, I will be here for you these 9 months." Tracy said her baby voice.
20 minutes later
I parked my car in the front of the Memorial Hospital. I took a deep breath, "You ready Ar'mani?" She moved my curls out my face. "Yep!" I said opening the door.
This California weather is a mess, it's so hot. I hate living here sometimes. When we walked in the AC hit our face, man AC never felt so good! I walked up to the dark skin lady sitting at the desk. "May I help you?" She said with a nasty attitude. "My stomach has been hurting a lot, I've been throwing up everything I ate. I need to see what's going on with me." I told her fiddling with my fingers. "Fill out these papers and we'll get right with you." I sat down by Tracy and filled out the papers which took me about 5 minutes. I made Tracy take it to her. I was getting tired all of a sudden. My phone started vibrating, I had 3 messages from Tre
Bae❤️: I just wanted to say I love you
Bae❤️: I miss you
Bae❤️: I'll be home soon
Me: I love you and miss you too Baby, and okay.
Bae❤️: 😘😘
"Ar'mani Thompson?" A tall dark skin male doctor said loudly."You want me to come with you Mani?" Tracy said rubbing my back. "Duh!" We got up and walked towards the doctor, "Hey ladies, you'll be in this room right here."he said, I nodded my head. "Which one of you is Ar'mani ?" He asked, I lifted my hand up. "So your stomach has been hurting and you have been throwing up, correct?" He Asked looking at me with his Light brown eyes. I nodded my head again. "When was your last menstrual cycle?" He asked me, "Last month sometime." I told him looking down. "Okay this what we will have you to do, Pee in this cup and Put it in the window in the bathroom, we will run some test and let you know what's going on." He said walking out. I got up and looked at Tracy then looked at this cup in my hand. I wanted to say fuck it and walk out.. I'm not pregnant, it's just probably stress or something. "What are you waiting on!? Go!" Tracy yelled at me loud enough so I could hear her. I gave her an evil look. I eased my way to the bathroom. I rubbed my hands on the wall to find the light switch. I got situated and did what he told me to do, when I was finished I washed my hands And went back to the room with Tracy. "Tracy, I'm not ready for this." I put my head down. "I promise Mani it's okay! You got a lot of people behind you. You are not alone. Tre will be happy too!" She said trying to make me feel better. * knock knock * "come in!" Tracy said. I lifted my head up. "Well Miss, congratulations! you are 5 weeks!" Mr.Ray said. "Oh My" I just didn't know what to say. I was speechless. "Yes! I'm going to be a God mommy!" Tracy screamed. "Come back 2 weeks from now on for a checkup." He said and walked out. I felt the need to throw up. I ran to the bathroom, I heard Tracy coming behind me, holding my hair while I throw up, ugh, this baby is killing me already. "Come on, clean yourself up." Tracy said handing me some scope that she always have in her purse. "Thank you." I laughed a lil bit because I thought it was funny that she kept that with her. I rinsed my mouth out and headed out to my truck.
"Tracy can you drive please?" I asked her, "Sure baby mama!". "Girl please don't call me that just yet." I said aggravated. "Suck it up, you will be okay, anyway when are you going to tell Tre?" She looked at me. "When he get home." She nodded her head
We got in the truck and I blasted the AC, I love how my truck smells. That vanilla scent makes me hungry. I laid back in my seat and vibe to some Dej Loaf. "What kind of names do you like Mani?" Tracy asked. "I haven't even thought of any baby names." I said dryly, I guess I better start. "Right, I can't wait until me and Liam have kids." Tracy said. "Wait when the time is right girl, even though me and Tre been together 5 years, I'm still not feeling this whole baby thing. I'm just ready to see what he's going to say." I sighed. "He'll be excited!" She said, "Well I hope so. shit he better be."

We arrived at my house,I see that Tre and his homeboys are here. Lord knows they get on my nerves on god. I don't think I'm going to tell him while he's around them. The whole city will know! Tracy parked my truck in my parking spot, yes we have our own personal parking spot at my house. I unlocked the door and just seen niggas everywhere. "What the fuck!?" I screamed. Everybody looked at me. "Y'all know better then this shit. Especially you Tre! You got all these niggas in my house eating up my food! Going in my refrigerator! Feet propped up on my white sofas!?" I literally wanted to kill Tre right now. "Damn Ar'mani, chill out, what is wrong with you?" Tre said walking towards me. "This! Teach your homeboys some respect! How about they clean up this shit and leave!" I yelled stomping upstairs to our room.