9

*PRIVATE JET TERMINAL:

(Chan's outfit 👇)

(Felix's Outfit 👇)

(Felix's Outfit 👇)

The minute the 6 groom's men arrived at the Private Jet terminal airport, their luggage's were taken and placed at the back of the aircraft

Before boarding, Felix was busy on a call with Hyunjin, Chan was talking with the other 4 groom's men while also stealing glances at Felix.

The minute Felix dropped the call, Chan nervously went up to him. When Felix saw him approaching, then placed his eaepords back in his ears pressing play.

Chan saw what he did and mouthed 'Can We Talk', but Felix furrowed his eyebrows while pointing at his ears and mouthed 'I can't hear you'. This made Chan agitated but suddenly the pilot called everyone in for a quick briefing.

Felix smirked as he took off the airpods to place them in his hand bag while Chan who never left his eyes on him, shook his head before turning to go listen to the pilot.

Pilot: Hwang Juno
Co pilot: Hwang Nikki

"Gather around young ones, and welcome to my baby, the Gulfstream G550 Jet, as some of you know, I'm Hwang juno, Hyunjin's grandfather, and with me is my young co pilot, my youngest grandchild and Hyunjin's baby brother Hwang Nikki, who'll be taki...

"Gather around young ones, and welcome to my baby, the Gulfstream G550 Jet, as some of you know, I'm Hwang juno, Hyunjin's grandfather, and with me is my young co pilot, my youngest grandchild and Hyunjin's baby brother Hwang Nikki, who'll be taking the reigns once I've retired."

"We delighted to take you all up to Miami to celebrate my Hyunjin's  marriage this coming weekend."

"Now I know some of you think, what does this old bommer know about flying planes, there's only one answer, I've been flying my baby before you were learning to latch  your tiny mouths in your mother's tities. So please, do enjoy your time with us."

Nikki just shook his head at his grandfather's inappropriate speech.

"The flight is about 9 and a half hours  long, so I suggest you get relaxed and comfortable, there'll be blankets in the cabinet folder if you need any, Nikki my boy will show you.

Oh, there won't be any waitresses to host you, but if you check the pouches by your seats, Hyunjin added some snacks, jerky, water, soda and soju for you kinky ones, and at the back you'll find the lavatory.

Okay, let's get this show on the road! "

While the rest began to gather their stuff, Chan saw an opportunity to go and talk to Felix again, but the minute he turned to him, Felix quickly bypassed him and went to greet Hyunjin's grandfather and Nikki.

"Yongbok is that you, my my my, you looking attractive every day", Felix blushed at the statement, "Thank you Grandpa, it's been a while". Granpa Hwang gave him a nod.

"It sure is, but what's best then to gather everyone at a wedding, and who knows, next time we might be attend you and Nikki's wedding", he said with a laugh.

Felix widened his eyes, "He's only 17 Granpa". Felix chuckled along with the blushing Nikki. "So what, you can wait until his 18, that'll be legal right?", Grandpa asked seriously, causing Felix and Nikki to laugh at him.

Chan continued to watch on their chitchat when one of the groom's man tapped him on the shoulder, "Damn Chan, i never knew hyunjin had a sexy ass friend like that, I must up my game this week, he's definitely mine", the guy stated. Chan pushed his hand away and scowled at him, "Sorry bud, he's already taken", he told the him before walking away.

Everyone was entering the jet when suddenly a car came in the speed of light parking right in front of the jet.
"Now who the hell is that", Grandpa Hwang asked with a frown.

Out the car came out Jill and cheered when she saw Chan hasn't left as he was the last to get on the plane.

"Jill what the heck, why are you here? ", Chan asked her bewilderedly. She swatted his head and frowned at him, "I made these for you, just incase of an emergency", she said handing him a biggish paper bag.

Chan looked inside, "Pain medication, bandaid, matches, a knife, Jill what the hell will I need all these things for?", he asked still checking inside, but Jill pulled the paper bag and placed it inside his back pack. "They very helpful if you find your self in a predicament, I was your mom's best friend and she made me promise to look after even when she's gone, you'll thank me later", she said, before giving Chan a hug.

"Alright, alright, thank you, now you better go because I think those cops entering are looking for you", Chan said while pointing at the cop cars driving in.

Jill hissed, "Damn, i thought they missed us, alright, have fun sweet heart and for mine and your moms sake, stay safe and alive okay no matter what", she told him before walking towards the cops with her hands held up.

Chan smiled and shook his head at her before entering inside, and finally the passenger entry door closed. He passed each seat looking where Felix might be seated and saw him sitting at the last end sit on the right, and unfortunately for him one of the groom's man was already seated across from him.

He went straight at the guy and spoke lightly, "Hey man, could you please take another seat, I'm trying to work things out with my man here, please, I'll pay you", he persisted.

The guy frowned, "But I kinda like him, and we were having a conversation before you interrupted", he said. Chan scratched the back of his head with a chuckle then leaned closer to the guy, "How about you have a conversation with my fists, how's that?", Chan glared at him, causing the guy to quickly grab his belongings and move to another seat.

📢*EVERYONE PLEASE BUCKLE UP, WE ARE ABOUT TO DEPARTURE..

Chan buckled up smiling to himself, he then looked at Felix seated across next to him, but he immediately frowned when he saw Felix with his eyes closed listening to his airpods.

He sighed heavily to himself, "it's gonna be a long flight Chan, be calm and patient", he told himself before closing his eyes and drifting off to sleep.

To be continued.....
Would appreciate your Comments, Feedbacks & Votes 🥰
Happy Reading ❤️❤️❤️❤️