Rant

To be honest, I shouldn't really even be on here posting "personal stuff" because a.) stalkers, b.) pedophiles/rapists/kidnappers/other people who might be mental might try to kidnap me or rape me(my special friend said that they won't because I'm ugly~ XD a great friendship is when you can joke around and have a laugh), c.) crazy people or what's mentioned up above.

Which, of course, leads me to become a rebellious child/teenager/idfk who I'm really like and want to go against what someone else wants for my safety.

I really am disappointed in the world because now I can't even walk around without the thought of getting jumped/raped/kidnapped. Maybe it's for the best for parents to shelter their child and keep them by their side. But how much is too much for the child?

There are reasonable amounts of evidence that support the idea of parents protecting their offspring from any harm due to the dangerous outcomes that would occur in everyday life.

However, there might be some parents who don't want their children to become independent because they want them to stay a child forever.

For those parents, I have a message for them.

-Hello, this is a random person who would like to announce that you were once a child and maybe you shouldn't shelter your child because they would end up depending on you for everything.
~end of message~

I get that parents want to protect their child and want the best in life for them to grow up/become independent. But... I just wish that someday it would be safe enough for kids to play outside without even worrying about who's behind their back. I just wish that people could be nice. I just wish that there aren't any horny pedophiles who would have sex with children and tape it without their consent or even rape them in the first place.

Please, I just wish that all the bad things would go away and I would be able to do the things that I want.

But life doesn't work that way, does it?

Even though you want something, doesn't mean that you will get it. Even though you might think that it's safe outside; look behind you and watch again. Don't you see that older man/woman in their 20s-60s stalking you? Don't you see that they might become a potential threat to your life? Don't you see that you shouldn't talk to strangers, even if they may seem nice?

This is the reason why I have a phobia of stalkers, people following me, pedophilia, germs, intimacy and strangers.

Well then, this is a warning to all of the people who are reading this. Please be careful in the Internet. Don't post anything too personal or something that might offend other people.

Because it hurts. It really does. And make sure that you keep track of what you are posting.

You don't want anyone to find your location/phone number/address. Please be careful for what you do in the Internet.

You never know when someone's going to stab you in the back~

~end of rant one~