𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎

Jk pov
When I woke up in the morning, I saw how close Yn was lying to me. She looks even more beautiful in the morning sunlight. I removed her hair from her eyes with my forefinger and then started caressing her cheek. And I started thinking how innocent this girl is and how she has had to face all this in her life. From now on I will talk to her more gently, I was lost in her face then she started getting up and said to me...............

Yn: what is the time?

Jk: It's 8 o'clock.

Yn: Okay, so good morning, I am going to my room.

Jk: Wow first time then good morning.

Yn: Yes what? I say whenever I want.

Jk: You are really a cat.

Yn: So you're a rabbit.

Jk: Rabbit?

Yn: You eat exactly like a rabbit and sleep like a rabbit, so you are a rabbit.

Jk: Get out of my room right now.

Yn: I don't want to stay here in your dark room either.

Jk: Get out.

Then she went away from there and I thought I was talking about being soft with a cat, she doesn't deserve it, big cat. And then I also got up from the bed and started doing my morning routine.

On the other side
Yn pov
I came out of his room and quickly went towards my room. With my these thoughts- Sleeping rabbit number one is always rude. I told him he is not rude with me but he is. I came to my room and started doing my morning routine, after that I got well dressed and went for breakfast, I saw that he was already sitting there, I went and sat on the dining table's chair in front of him. The maid served us food and we started eating, while eating I noticed Jungkook and i started laughing, Everyone there was looking at me like I don't know if I have created some scandal. I said them all....................

Yn: I'm sorry, I remembered something so I started laughing.

Jk pov
At first I thought why was she laughing but then it came to my mind that maybe this cat was laughing at my way of eating. I said.............

Jk: You still have to take your medicine after eating.

Yn: Okay ra... Jungkook.

Jk: After taking the medicine, get ready, we are going out.

Yn: where and why are you taking me?

Jk: I don't know your body size so I will have to take you with me to buy clothes for you.

Yn: I have a lot of clothes.

Jk: You are going to the party with me tomorrow evening, that is why you need Spanish style clothes.

Yn: why should i go to the party with you?

Jk: Because if he comes here to take you, you are more afraid of him, right?

Yn: Nothing will happen to me.

Jk: If he attacks me to bring you here, you will have to become my secret bodyguard.

Yn: Bodyguard?

Jk: Now enough talking, go and take your medicine.

Yn: Okay Mr rab...Jungkook.

Yn pov
I came to my room and took out the medicine from the drawer and after eating the medicine i started getting ready.

Jk pov
I was sitting in the living room, after some time Yn came and said........