Ondra Renda Aasaigal 3

Ashwin Kumar 

Finally in My girl's embrace.

As soon as I entered the house, I was engulfed in the tightest hug. Her scent filled my lungs after a week.

"Miss panningala enna?" She mumbles into my chest.

Poor girl didn't know I was nearly wandering without my soul in Hyderabad. She is my soul. My soul stayed around her and I was in Hyderabad, all absentmindedly.

"Missed you the most."

"PS?" she asked, probing strictly.

She hates the PlayStation sometimes, even she used to scold it for stealing some time with me. Her antics make me chuckle.

"Illa.. una than miss pannen" I recited the truth to her. 

"Vanga vanthu rest edunga tired aa iruppinga" she says pulling back and got my backpack.

"Poi fresh ayitu vanga" she says pushing towards the washroom while my eyes stayed on her. 

"Ethuku ippo enna ippidi pakuringa mr. Ashwin kumar" she asks in a different tone. 

I missed you so badly, my girl. Now I can't stay away from you Sivaangi—my wife, my life, my everything which I never thought I would get. A 5'2 bundle of joy and happiness who has me wrapped around her little fingers.

She talks a lot and I love to listen until eternity to her talks. Something she says, even a simple giggle to herself can make me giggle along with her even if it's not a big joke. She's the one who can make me smile in my hardest times.

But now she's in wife mode. She won't let me be around her until I get refreshed. I moved to the bathroom, got refreshed. After getting refreshed, my nostrils were rewarded with a delightful aroma. I returned to the kitchen to find her cooking.

We both share our household chores because I don't want to put all the pressure on her, even though she stays home. As a freelancer, she must work on her orders and it's also a time-consuming job.

I embraced her from behind, keeping my chin on her right shoulder. Peeking over, I saw her stirring paneer gravy and the smell filled my nostrils again but these it's not panner gravy but her. 

She is an amazing cook but she never accepts it.

"Hyderabad la jolly aa enjoy panningala?" she interrogates.

"illa ma office work than" I whispered, nuzzling into her neck.

"Ashwin" she says in a strict tone.

"Hmm" I hummed, still involved in her neck.

"Eppo vantha ?" 

I asked her to stay in her mother's house in my absence. I don't wish to leave her alone here. So I dropped her in her mother's house before leaving to Hyderabad.

"Afternoon" she replies. 

"Saptiya ?" 

"Hmm sapten than vanthen" 

"Neenga enna saptinga ?" She adds a question. 

"Meals then ma" I said and got a spatula from her. 

"Na pandren" she protested.

"Shh.." I warned her and continued cooking the paneer while, she shook her head in disbelief and sat in the countertop. 

I love cooking with her beside, she always sits in the countertop and I feed her in middle of the cooking and She recites passages from the books she's read or narrates incidents and we end up giggling.