𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑

The walk to their rented house was very silent. As soon as they  reached there, they gathered at living room. Jake was nervous as hell. He was literally internally shaking. He couldn't help himself to make eye contact with Heeseung who was sitting opposite to him,arms crossed over his chest looking at him seriously.

"Jake could you explain yourself?" Heeseung asked.

"I never meant to hide it from you but I thought that it could interfere your relationship with Ni-ki." Jake started explaining.

"Get into the point Jake." Heeseung said coldly.

"Heeseung, Ni-ki is my ex. Him and I were in relationship 4 years ago but we broke up due to some circumstances." Jake finally cleared. He could here Heeseung's sigh.

" Well that's the reason you didn't hang out with us?" Heeseung asked. Jake nodded.

"Do you still have feelings for him?" Heeseung inquired.

"I did try to move on and I also thought I have moved on until you introduced him again to me. I thought my feelings had gone but when I began to see him almost everyday, I-I couldn't stop myself from falling for him once again. If you ask me if I still have feelings for him, yes,it is true. It did hurt me to see you together. I would get jealous but being and idol for 4 years had really taught me how to control my emotions so I acted like I didn't care but deep down it stung   me thinking of you to being together. But I know my limits Heeseung.I will try my best not to come between you two, I promise."  Jake proclaimed.

The room went silent again. Heeseung got up and approached Jake. Jake nervously closed his eyes but got surprised when he was wrapped by a pair of arms.

"Don't suppress your feelings, go get your man." Heeseung broke the hug and looked at Jake.

"What do you mean? You are dating Ni-ki. Don't let  go of him because of me. I am sure he had already moved on." Jake was confused.

"I know we are dating but not in real." Heeseung said.

"Huh?" Jake  was very perplexed. Ni-ki got impatient.

"The truth is that me and Heeseung Hyung are not really dating. Actually when I got into University I did  meet him through sports club. We became friends. One day he caught me looking at our polaroid and he was like "Oh is that Jake. Do you know each other?" I asked him how did he know you and he answered that you where his cousin and I told him that we uses to date. I was really hesitant to meet you. I thought you have moved on and would have started dating someone else. So we came up with the fake dating plan to test you if you still have feelings for me but during that you never reacted so I thought you have moved on and thought that you were dating Sunghoon hyung until you told me that it was just a misunderstanding." Ni-ki blurted out.

"And hyung you are so dumb and oblivious  you know. I used to leave many hints that I still had feelings for you." Ni-ki exclaimed.

"W-when?" Jake was very overwhelmed .

" Come on hyung I was the only one who knew your favourite ice cream and called you Jakie. I literally wrote that on the note that night when you came late from company and how could you think that I have moved on after I have literally just kissed you on your cheek." Niki clarified.

Now Jake fully came into sense and replayed everything finally understanding the situation and smiled.

"Oh yeah I am really so dumb." He chuckled accepting his dumbness before bringing Ni-ki  into bone crashing hug.

"So we could date again?" Jake cupped  Ni-ki's face and excitedly asked. Ni-ki nodded. Jake really fought his urge but couldn't resist and immediately placed his lips onto Ni-ki's,bringing him into a kiss not caring if there were other five boys present in the room. Ni-ki was very stunned but relaxed and kissed  him back clutching onto Jake's shirt.